National Secretary
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by kazbah »

Also spotted, one bloody big Honda in rear view mirror. He was that close Ã
Teh Ban Queen!
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Indeed. He was doing the same to me... Had I hit the skids he would have landed on your roof! 8O
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

Glad you both had a good time and made it home nice and safe.

Good to meet you Bennoz, see you at the next one!

Cheers everyone, was a really good cruise.

AJ.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Same, same mate!
*cue Arnie*
I'll be back 8)
sunraider
Grease Monkey

Post by sunraider »

Hi Guys,

I am wayyy so sorry i wasn't able to make it on sunday. Sorry Tanya! I also couldnt grab your call because i didnt have my phone with me!! My Tyre busted on the way to my mum's place on saturday. I thought I had patched it up but obviously not... I couldnt get back to my place till I got my tyres fixed on sunday and therefore couldnt come on the drive.

I was really looking forward to this one, and it's nice to see you all had an awesome time.. I hope that I can make it to the next one, although i know it wont be anytime soon.. :(

laterz
Fuzz
kazbah
National Secretary

Post by kazbah »

Hi Sunraider,

It was a pity you missed the cruise, but never mind I'm sure there will be another one organised sometime soon. Keep an eye on the NSW thread, and we hope to see you on the next one.. :P
Teh Ban Queen!
kazbah
National Secretary

Post by kazbah »

Bennoz wrote:Indeed. He was doing the same to me... Had I hit the skids he would have landed on your roof! 8O
Heehee that would have been interesting, I had my sunroof open so I could have ended up with a passenger :D :D
Teh Ban Queen!
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

kazbah wrote:
Bennoz wrote:Indeed. He was doing the same to me... Had I hit the skids he would have landed on your roof! 8O
Heehee that would have been interesting, I had my sunroof open so I could have ended up with a passenger :D :D
ROFL... Hehee send that to Hollywood. I wanna see it in a movie :lol: :lol:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

sunraider wrote:Hi Guys,

I am wayyy so sorry i wasn't able to make it on sunday. Sorry Tanya! I also couldnt grab your call because i didnt have my phone with me!! My Tyre busted on the way to my mum's place on saturday. I thought I had patched it up but obviously not... I couldnt get back to my place till I got my tyres fixed on sunday and therefore couldnt come on the drive.

I was really looking forward to this one, and it's nice to see you all had an awesome time.. I hope that I can make it to the next one, although i know it wont be anytime soon.. :(

laterz
Fuzz
Dont worry Sunraider - I'll get the ball rolling for the next one. Im gonna start a new post with all suggestions welcomed :)
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

why is all the cruise going so far away from sydney, would be interested if we cruise around sydney :?