Please pick dates for the next Cruise...

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Luca
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Please pick dates for the next Cruise...

Post by Luca »

Ok all,

MRX, Packers and I definitely exist :) ... well at least I'm pretty sure we do.

I know Barfy is sneaking around here somewhere too ... I've seen pics of his car interior now ;)

Darith sent me an email ... so he's here somewhere also.

I believe Sampson has fixed his car now.

I spoke to Angela with the red FTO on Greenhill road (hope you found this site).

So with that in mind, lets organise another get together. Here are a bunch of dates. Reply to this post and let us know who is available for what day. And while you're at it why not suggest a destination/activity :). We could even do something like a bowling day with partners, or a pool night if you like.

Anyway here are the dates:
Fri May 20th (night)
Sat May 21st
Sun May 22nd
Fri May 27th (night)
Sat May 28th
Sun May 29th
Fri June 3rd (night)
Sat June 4th
Sun June 5th
Fri June 10th (night)
Sat June 11th
Sun June 12th
mrx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by mrx »

BBQ, Ten Pin and cruise afterwards.

When does not really matter to me - don't possibly a Saturday?
sonic
Apprentice

Post by sonic »

Hey Ill tag along on a Night cruise (esp if it starts after 7.30) and Im sure I can get a few GSR/EVO boys along too if thats ok with you guys!!

Jaime

PS. See ya Monday on the track!!! Remember its not an inch or a mile -winning is winning!!! Bet ya I lose!! :oops:
Packers4
Apprentice

Post by Packers4 »

I'll check my roster if we come up with a date. HMMM a night cruise that would be awsome. i can show you guys my neon's that look really hot at night.

Thanks again for the great day out Luca and MRX. 8)
mrx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by mrx »

sonic wrote:PS. See ya Monday on the track!!! Remember its not an inch or a mile -winning is winning!!! Bet ya I lose!! :oops:
Hopefully you are right :wink:

Looking forward to it though - will be heaps of fun anyhow!

All you SA FTO people who are reading this, come out and have a look if you get the chance. It is probably not how you expect it to be.

Anyhow, back on topic - a night cruise would be cool. Could meet (say) at a pub or something for food, chit chat, and then go a-cruisin somewhere or other. Only trouble is that it is getting a bit cold at night to stand around in a car park somewhere chatting!
mrx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by mrx »

OK - date to be confirmed but how about a day / lunch cruise heading to Lobethal, then through the hills to Harndorf, and then back to the city. Stop at (say) Lobethal for lunch, and the Harndorf for an icecream or something....dunno. Just making a suggestion!
Luca
Grease Monkey

Post by Luca »

Lobethal/Hahndorf sounds good to me. Nice short cruise, so lots for time for lunch... And an easy drive back to the city.

I would suggest we have lunch in Hahndorf though, cos there aren't many places to eat in Lobethal.

I think if we do a night meet, it should be something like 10 pin bowling, or a pool night combined with a lap of the city. Reason for this is a long night cruise requires lots of cruise experience to be safe. I'd feel better if we did a couple more day cruises first.

Lets go with the Lobethal/Hahndorf in May/June ... and a pool night/lap of the city in June/July.

How does this sound to everyone?
mrx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by mrx »

Sounds good to me. All we need now is a date.....

Hello people! I am pretty much free whenever, so for those with restrictions, speak up!
sonic
Apprentice

Post by sonic »

I will tag along (with enough notice) if its a sunday - I work EVERY saturday and every 3rd sunday!!

Cheers

Jaime
Luca
Grease Monkey

Post by Luca »

Ok Sonic and Packers ... post up the weekends you are free, and we'll organise a cruise :)

Barfy and Darith ... feel free to suggest free dates too :)

Look forward to seeing you guys soon.

Luca
Packers4
Apprentice

Hey Hey Hey!

Post by Packers4 »

Hey guy's i'm available the weekend of the 4th and 5th of june. This month is so busy at work.
Let me know if that weekend is cool! 8)
Luca
Grease Monkey

Post by Luca »

4th / 5th is good for me too. Any other takers?
mrx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by mrx »

Yeah - I am free.

Just one little, incidental, minor problem to overcome...
sonic
Apprentice

Post by sonic »

5th is the small car sunday hillclimb up at collingrove (Barossa Valley) that was postoned from last November.....might make for a good cruise to have a look at....theres a few GSR/EVO members entered too!!

Jaime
mrx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by mrx »

Yeah, that would make a good cruise indeed. Plus, another chance to take more photo's.

It is scary how many photo's I took on the weekend. Over 550 just of the rallying.....I think I have a problem :wink:
Luca
Grease Monkey

Post by Luca »

Are you driving up for the hill climb sonic? If so what time?
sonic
Apprentice

Post by sonic »

We will do the early morning meet at Maccas at TTP (Modbury for those interstaters :wink: ) prob about 7.45.....have some breakfast, get to Collingrove about 8.30 for scruitineering. It may be earlier if we want to set up a GSR/EVO section........will keep you all posted!

Jaime
SampsonWong

Post by SampsonWong »

should be ok for me next weekend, 4th/ 5th , but i may need to go interstate sunday afternoon :roll: ...
SampsonWong

Post by SampsonWong »

Sorry guys, may not able to make it this time again... need to go to NZ on wed. may not be back until end of the month, sorry about that, hope you guy will have fun :cry: :(
Luca
Grease Monkey

Post by Luca »

Ok guys, given that the hillclimb is an organised event rather than an EVO/GSR club meet, I think we should do the following.

Organise a separate joint FTO - GSR/EVO club meet.

Sonic, I've PM'd you my contact details. Could you give me a call and we can try to organise something official between the two clubs.

I've also posted details for the cruise this weekend.

Cheers,
Luca