Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

paddymac
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

black spur cruze???

Post by paddymac »

hey everyone...

im just looking for any real interest in a cruze this weekend, most likely sat night, but depends on when ppl r free....

would rather make it quite late, as to have less cars on the spur, as just about every corner is blind...

as i said in a previous post its about the best tarmac ive seen in aus.....

im by no means a good driver so if anyone is thinking that we r just a group of nut drivers, and u wouldnt like it, dont, as i crap, so u wont b dropped behind..... and im more just trying to do this to breath some life back into our beloved club

heres hoping for a good response
FTO338
Oldtimer

Re: black spur cruze???

Post by FTO338 »

paddymac wrote:im by no means a good driver so if anyone is thinking that we r just a group of nut drivers, and u wouldnt like it, dont, as i crap, so u wont b dropped behind.....
Aren't you modest Pat heheehehe anyway if I'm free I'm up for it, been to black spur few times with the others this year, & most of the Vic members here would had a run there last yr, so they know what to expect. hehhhe

So whos else is up for it?
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

depends on mood and weather conditions. :D
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

Satday no good for me but friday is cool. Be good to go back up the spur now it's been finished off! :D
msbchi
Grease Monkey

cruzin

Post by msbchi »

sounds possible as my nephew is comming down from Q/land and wants to go cruzin just depends on when he gets in and you *~delightful!~*'s (oops guy's Fruedian slip) leave,
Camo
Grease Monkey

Post by Camo »

i have been waiting for a cruise for ages!!!

i went to Mt Dandenong Tourist Road on saturday AND sunday last weekend, and it was my first time there, was LOTS of fun =)

havent been to the spur before but i have heard about it.

let me know where u want to meet up and i'll be there =D
paddymac
Apprentice

Post by paddymac »

i was guessin most ppl had been there before, but wasnt sure how many new it had a sweet new surface....

i am still finalising what night to head up thereby the sounds of things on here FRIDAY night is better for a turn out from u guys???

ill see if my boys r cool with it..... i normally cruze with a wicked S15, and my other mate just got his vtir prelude 2weeks ago, so he is always keen for a cruze...

anyway like i said ill post what night we r heading... hopefully know by tonight
Black_FTOGPX
Mechanic

Post by Black_FTOGPX »

Friday night is better for me as well , cause I wont be able to go Saturday night
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

Weather look like rain both satday and sunday nite so probably go easy if we go the spur. But yeah let us know :D
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Well looks like my FTO is going in for some "foot work" & maybe a "head job" :twisted: this Saturday, so Friday sounds better option for me 2 now.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
paddymac
Apprentice

Post by paddymac »

alright guys im up for friday night, havent got ahold of my boys, but im hanging to meet up with some other FTO drivers.........

im sure they will b up for it, but im deffinate even if they dont.....

where would we like to meet, and what time is good for u all??

i much preffer late to deaden the traffic
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

best to meet around 9pm because it takes a while to get down to Black Spur. Having said that, make sure you check the weather or else theres no point heading up there in the wet :wink:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Meeting point? No park & ride or what ever it call please hehhheheehehe
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

Meeting point? No park & ride or what ever it call please hehhheheehehe
whats wrong with 'Park and Ride' ?? its a good meeting point for cruises that go into the eastern suburbs. :)
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr & even though its close 2 u, you always late.
:roll:
paddymac
Apprentice

Post by paddymac »

alright guys, talking to a few mates and the s15 is in at least

9pm would be the earliest i would head out there, as its pointless if there is a lot of traffic. yeah weather is looking to be our greatest foe...

ide preffer to meet and go as a group, as its a bit of dud drive out there.....

balwyn maccas, is the best bet, gotta go that way, and its pretty quiet that time of night

lets get a count of who is deffinate and who is maybe

all depending on weather that is
Camo
Grease Monkey

Post by Camo »

if its not raining i'm a definite

if its raining i'm probably still a definite

:lol:
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr & even though its close 2 u, you always late.
too far??? everythings to far for u!! and anyway, its on the way. its not like its a detour :roll:
Balwyn Maccers is a bit dicey because theres police patrolling that area most of the time.
Plus, the only reason why im sometimes late is because i gotta wait for Jason !! his slow az!!! :o :?
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

If you work 12hrs a day, everything become far heeheehe so any other meeting point??
WildRide
Grease Monkey

Post by WildRide »

I'm in
Balwyn maccas @9 sounds fine by me :)

WR