PM - YOur Concerns for the Future of VICTORIA

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Do you want to see FTO VICTORIA REVIVED ?

YES
73%
NO
27%

Total votes: 15

sxcfto
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

PM - YOur Concerns for the Future of VICTORIA

Post by sxcfto »

To All the Victorian FTO CLUB MEMBERS,

As your acting state Co -Ordinator at the Next Meeting I really want to hear from all of our Club members your concerns and things you would like me to bring up at the next Committee Meeting.
I personally would like to see the club grow again with a renewed interest and would like to see more members participate in Club events and get back one thing Victoria really had and that was a family feel with great fun on our daily trips and a real helping hand in technical needs and other things to do with our FTO's.

YES there have been some ups and downs in the past few months with the club and yes there probably will be a few more moving forward.... BUT I ask you this?

With a recent event as big as Autosalon I walked around and watched many clubs set up and present for the weekend and I think to myself these things!
1. We have if not better representation of cars than some of the other clubs out there!
2. Our people know and have good knowledge of what they are driving not just information they read about in books!
3. The POTENTIAL to make a great stand and have a few acknowledgments along the way!
4. The opportunity to have a great club not just a good club with many social events, trips away, and information and track days in the future!

What I ask you is this?
Are we prepared to let bad blood go and move on and is this what the club wants?

I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK!!
PLEASE PM ME YOUR RESPONSE AND IDEAS SO THAT FTO VICTORIA CAN BE THE PLACE TO BE!

I make this promise to you show me your dedication and I will definitely show you mine!