RPW Extractors *Close*

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ph3var
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by ph3var »

To clean up for you

1. Spetz (6A12 Lancer, HPC Coated)
2. Gavin (6a12 Non Mivec)
3. Dimi (6a12 Non Mivec)
4. Barfy (6a12 Mivec)
11. (Yay we made the cut)
Custom purple 1995 GPX manual
fto617
Veteran Mechanic

Post by fto617 »

put me down for a set
gpx no coating
how long would this group buy take?
ph3var
Grease Monkey

Post by ph3var »

As long as it takes to get 10 people interested I spose

3. Dimi (6a12 Non Mivec)
4. Barfy (6a12 Mivec)
5. fto617 (6a12 Mivec)
Mitsiman
Approved FTO Australia Trader

Post by Mitsiman »

I have 10 sets in stock right this moment. So the minute we hit 10 people I can send them out straight away (unless someone meanwhile comes and takes some although i will refer them to this group buy if possible to help make things happen.
BuCkEt
Oldtimer

Post by BuCkEt »

I too am seriously interested.

Just to clarify however:

Total price of the RPW Extractors to my door is $616.00 under normal conditions.

Total price of RPW Extractors in a group buy of 10+ units is $550.00

If you are after HPC Coating for both headers it is an additional $400.00 if 10+ RPW Extractor units are purchased.

Right...am I missing anything??
G_A_V
Veteran Mechanic

Post by G_A_V »

Bucket thats correct
why cant anyone copy and paste and add their name
3. Dimi (6a12 Non Mivec)
4. Barfy (6a12 Mivec)
5. fto617 (6a12 Mivec)
6. Bucket (6a12 Mivec)

I assume you have a mivec bucket
ed
Grease Monkey

Post by ed »

Where can I have it fitted? how much (for fitting)? I wanted to do some mods on my car, just dont know anything about them. I want to join the group buy if possible.
wildfaye
Grease Monkey

Post by wildfaye »

Mitsiman wrote:Yes we can certainly deal with an international customer. The package will weigh approx 8kg and we would ship via Australia post international economy air freight which is around $120.00 AUD$ incl insurance.

If we get the sales (unlikely but I will throw it out there) of up to 20 units then we will do better on the pricing again by around another $15.00
Dave, am i rite to say that intl customers done have to pay gst?

so its jus 500+120 altogether?

Will u do a special price on the Throttle Body & Intake Manifold Thermo Block Spacers if we get the extractors from u?

Sam
G_A_V
Veteran Mechanic

Post by G_A_V »

ed wrote:Where can I have it fitted? how much (for fitting)? I wanted to do some mods on my car, just dont know anything about them. I want to join the group buy if possible.
Any exhaust shop could fit it, I would imagine somehwere between 150-200 to fit. If you want some performance mods, exhaust and intake is the best way to start
ph3var
Grease Monkey

Post by ph3var »

3. Dimi (6a12 Non Mivec)
4. Barfy (6a12 Mivec)
5. fto617 (6a12 Mivec)
6. Bucket (6a12 Mivec)
10.Ph3var (6a12 Mivec, HPC Coated)
Mitsiman

Post by Mitsiman »

Correct that international customers do not pay local GST or taxes.
I can do a slight discount on any other goods purchased at the same time as the extractors, but not to the same margin as what I have done with the extractors and FPR units.

With fitment, any reputable firm can fit these - just the cursing and swearing on the rear bank is normal.

We foudn that when fitting the front units, unbolting the front thermo fan and then refitting it afterwards made the front fitting a lot easier cause it provided more room both removing and fitting the new units. A little trick we learnt

With the rear ones - sorry they are just plain hard to remove cause there is so little room. Once there off the new ones take bugger all time to fit up.

I woudl allow at least 2 hours min tofit these up but it usually takes up to 3 hours. 2 Hours to remove teh stock system and around 1/2 hour
spetz
Oldtimer

Post by spetz »

I forgot to ask,
Will there be an additional 9% discount for members?

And when can we start buying them? I want mine NOW!!!! :)
Mitsiman

Post by Mitsiman »

No there is no additional discounts. This is a specific group buy which excludes all other forms of car sponsership etc.

If you wanted to grab a set right now we have them in stock but you woudl revert back to normal pricing and club discount pricing if your club is on our sponsered list like MOGWA etc. This discounted price we are offering is greater than that of a normal club sponsership anyway
spetz
Oldtimer

Post by spetz »

Can you tell us the price of the extractors with the MOGWA discount?

As I will have the money in about 1 week and I am worried that if I wait for the group by I would have slowly wasted money.
I have been planning on buying these for months but unfortunately never had so much cash considering I want extractors + HPC coating + FPR + Stainless steal high flow cat + postage + fitting = roughly $2000

I assume the FPR is still $330 if I buy it without the group buy but with the extractors?

Will you give us FPR pressure settings or should we put the car on a dyno
Mitsiman

Post by Mitsiman »

It woudl be best to contact me either via PM or MSN regarding pricing and MOGWA discounts etc. Sufficient to say though that the pricing offered in this group buy is better than that from which you woudl receive via a MOGWA discount.
barfy
Mechanic

Post by barfy »

Hey could u fill me in on the HPC coating ? what excatley is it and is it needed ?
[img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/barfy76/barfycopy1.jpg[/img]
Mitsiman

Post by Mitsiman »

HPC refers to High Performance Coatings which coats the exterior of the extractros with a ceramic silver polished coating.

This reduces heat radiation by aroud 50% over non heated manifolds and reduces under bonnet heat soak.

It also never fades and has a great show car look. Best of all the use of this will not cause the extractors to crack.

Heat wrapping etc of the extractors does not allow them to breath and will cause them to crack by remaining super heated.

Ceramic coating will also improve there effectiveness as it helps to promote the hot air to move down the pipes by remaining hotter and not cooling down until it reaches near the cat covnerter, which also makes the cat converter and O2 sensors more accurate as they need 900 degrees celcious to work properly.

So all is good but it comes at a price. This is probably not something you will be able to drive before /after and feel a difference. Its just an option that is becoming more and more popular.
G_A_V
Veteran Mechanic

Post by G_A_V »

I know what you mean, if we dont get 10 by the end of the week, I might order mine sepperate too, I need it by the oran park track day next month
ph3var
Grease Monkey

Post by ph3var »

Me 3 :P
wildfaye
Grease Monkey

Post by wildfaye »

How bulky is e parcel?

I am exploring the possibility of paying with this group buy then fly over for a holiday and hand carry them back, and claim my gst at the airport.

However this may mean they i may get taxed at Singapore customs when i disembark. rite?