Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

sxcfto
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

MCCR CRUISE TONIGHT FRIDAY THE 5TH OF AUGUST

Post by sxcfto »

Hi Guys n Gals,
Not sure if anyone is going to this sounds like could be fun ??
I know a lot of you have been on mccr curises at some stage of your life .... or many if you like cruising .. like me :roll:

Anyway here are the details ... let me know if you are going maybe we can meet up at the cruise !
:wink:

WHEN : Friday 5th August, 2005
LOCATION : Pinewood Shopping Centre, Blackburn Rd, Mount Waverley. Melways 70 H5. Bottom end of the carpark entering from Toombah St - this is where maps will be distributed from - see below (Please try to reduce attention from Blackburn Rd)
TIME : 8pm meet with 8.30pm depart
BRING : CB (if you have one), full tank of petrol, jacket
COST : Minimal gold coin donation to get MCCR back up on the road
Come prepared, with a washed car!

WE WILL BE ON LOOK OUT FOR THE BEST CAR OF THE NIGHT TO GO ON THE MCCR FRONT PAGE FOR A MONTH!
The Chase is better than the Catch !
WildRide
Grease Monkey

Post by WildRide »

Mr DJ and I will be in attendance.
At least for the pinewood meet.

Will take it from there.

WR
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

I'll be making an appearance. Not sure if i'll cruise all nite but ill definately be at the first meet.

Yay i get to show off my new HID's, before i get canaried for them that is! :wink:
WildRide
Grease Monkey

Post by WildRide »

Don't worry mate...the cops never show up to MCCR gigs 8O :lol:

WR
WildRide
Grease Monkey

Post by WildRide »

Well all in all that was a impressive meet.
Must have been over 200 cars.

Five FTO's.
Four from the boards and one new guy, who'll hopefully be making his presence known around here soon.

Some of us made it from the 1st to the 2nd meet ok.
Some of us got lost.
And one of us, as always, just decided to go her own way... :wink:

Most of us bailed after the 2nd meet, except for a certain red fto that seems to have had a bit of fun down frankston way. :twisted:

The MCCR boys (and girlz :oops:) were mostly well behaved.

And it was pretty awsome to to see that many top quality cars in one place, without having to pay admission.

WR
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

:D Yes excellent to see the presence of 5 FTO's at an MCCR meet was good to see everyone that went.......

I didn't go intentionally my own way... I GOT LOST lol nothing new for me who never has a navigator and tries very hard to look at map, drive manual and still errrr yeah watch where Im going 8O

But all in all was a fun night .... twisites at Arthurs seat OMG getting a little too old for them I think ended up with a headache towards the end of the cruise possibly because it was freezing down at Safety Beach and very windy!

Had fun none the less....

look forward to doing a few crusies coming into the warmer months ...
The Chase is better than the Catch !
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

Toni I think u should carefully follow instead of lead :lol:

Cant forget that last cruise with u how u nearly side swiped me off the road :P :wink: :lol:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Slither wrote:I'll be making an appearance. Not sure if i'll cruise all nite but ill definately be at the first meet.

Yay i get to show off my new HID's, before i get canaried for them that is! :wink:
I doubt you get a canarie for it, as you got the 12000k HID, which mean 1600Lm. So it isn't that bright, & if they try to get you for the purple colour, just tell them is a factory option like the Mazda or Audi as their one lights up a bit purple too :wink:

Dam i want to see it at night, I never seen a 12000k one before :D
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
WildRide
Grease Monkey

Post by WildRide »

He was behind me for a bit and yeah...

They're bright...... 8O
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Ohh don't get me wrong they are bright, but i doubt it that he will get into trouble cause of the brightness, heres a chart to explain what I mean

I know most of you haven't had a chance to see Eric (MADFTO) & Mikey (GPXXX) together on a cruise, but the last time I saw both of them parked side by side at night (which was only a month ago), I've notice Eric's one is brighter then Mikey's, as Eric's had the factory 4000k & Mikey had the 8000k aftermarket.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
WildRide
Grease Monkey

Post by WildRide »

As always dude...your the epitome of correctness.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

WildRide wrote:As always dude...your the epitome of correctness.
hahhahahaa compare to ruchi, i'm like an amateur. :wink:
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

i saw Ethans HID's last nite when he came over to pick up some stuff. It does look purplish and gives the car a very 'euro' look about it.
lanyon
Apprentice

Post by lanyon »

hey fto338,
i just bought phillips crystal vision globes and they came up pretty mad. there ratted at 4300k is that bright enough to get a canary???
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Don't worry those globe have a much lower lumens then HID, you be alright.