Has Victoria closed?

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

tarkus
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Has Victoria closed?

Post by tarkus »

what are all the Victorian members doing?
None of them seem interested in getting out there, has the girlfriend / boyfriend taken the car keys off you?
Is the treasure hunt going to happen?
I will still be going to the Rob Roy hill climb, whether or not anyone else joins me.

Cya Tarkus (the old fart that still gets out there)
Money can't buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

i think its due to a number of reasons.

- Some of the more dedicated members have sold or a selling their car.
- Crappy cold freezing snowing weather doesnt really allow for cruises or meets.
- Members not giving a proper yes or no answer to posts for cruises/meets.
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Thanks Mil that pretty much sums it up :wink:

Also the Treasure Hunt will go ahead probably in the next few weeks or so planning and plotting it all as we speak and it lookes like it's going to be fun !

as with anything involving sports winter tends to be quieter than usual... also everything is being left to mend a few cracks in the way things have been in the past and hopefully time will heal these wounds ..
:D
The Chase is better than the Catch !
tarkus
Mechanic

Post by tarkus »

I got an answer! how about that.
thanks guys, I try to get out any chance I can. even if the weather is a bit bad most cars are waterproof.

Hope to cya soon.
Tarkus
Money can't buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

thanks guys, I try to get out any chance I can. even if the weather is a bit bad most cars are waterproof.
:lol:

Though as u realise there are some people on these forums that cant even drive in the dry let alone in the wet :roll:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

FTOluv wrote:
:lol:

Though as u realise there are some people on these forums that cant even drive in the dry let alone in the wet :roll:
LOL
Controversial 8O :lol: :lol:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

ahahahahaa Bennoz you aren't seen nothing yet. That's Mil nick in other forum Mr. Controversial, Muzza Controversial......

Mil you are the offical the king of controversail. So when was the drag comp again?? Bloody forgot, & the bloody site had gone "UKFTO"
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

Mil you are the offical the king of controversail. So when was the drag comp again?? Bloody forgot, & the bloody site had gone "UKFTO"
Thank u Kev as i always like to point out the facts without fearing what people think of me :)
The drag comp was last Sunday but i wanna organise something a nice cruise BBQ for sometime in late September when weather is nice and warm. U still up for having it at yr new apartment BBQ area?
Which also reminds me to tell u that yr mate Lee is taking AAGGGGESSSS with my FTO! :( What i mite get him to try is to test it with another TIP GPX ECU. Can i do it with yrs?
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yeah we can still do it at the "new" apartment, i've rented it out already, but I've still got the keys for the entertainment area & car parks, so there're plenty of parking space ehehehehe :wink:

Yeah Lee always take his time, but at least I know he does a good job. I did spoke to him about your FTO, its a bitch, he made me dig up all my FTO files just for you. :evil:

I ask him later 2day, & check you email u lazy ass.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

Ethan's back in the house!!

Ha ha but seriously, i've relocated hence why i havent been on here over the last few weeks! Now that im down here on the island it's gunna be hard for me to go cruising but maybe over summer some of you can come down here and visit me. 8)

Oh and for future refference sundays are good for me! :wink:
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

btw Ethan hows the Islander life going! :lol:

Been fishing much lately!?! :lol:

sorry dude, had to say something!! :D Also reminds me, theres a sound off and show 'n shine at Blaupunkt around mid October. Entry is free and i wanna get some of the boys togethor to enter some cars as a little team. Obviously my faded MR2 wont be in it but i'll be hosting the SPL drag challenge.

I'll post more details in a couple of weeks.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Mil what u mean by little team? Team for audio sound off?
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

I just meant as in group mate. If u wanna enter in either the sound off or show n shine thats up to u.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Well you know my car, where does it fit???
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

i gotta see if their having a SQ (sound quality) event because i would probably recommend u to go in that.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Well just let know when u find out bro :lol:
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

Islander life is good Mil, i moved into my own place on sunday so im just settling in, and no i havent been fishing yet. The weather is getting better though so ill be going swimming/surfing soon enough!!

As for the sound off, i wont have my set up done for some time now. As for the blaupunkt thing, if its on a satday afternoon or sunday i mite be able to make it, just give me fair warning