*GROUP BUY* aftermarket frontbars, sideskirts, rear spoilers

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by jayfromukftooc »

fibreglass is pretty durable ive not had anything brake in transit as yet i sent a front bumper to the usa via slow boat took 30/35 days but it arrived safe and sound.
i also marked it up as a gift wich kept the taxes an stuff down at your end .
maybe rather than sending in one big bulk it would be better to send as each item is finished pack it wrap it send it to each individual address in oz thus minimizing any customs suspisions of buisness and maybe getting away with passing them of as gifts

if something does get broke in transit (which i doubt) then send it back and i will replace it no problem.
but will check out on some sort of insurance costs for each item.
but like ive said nothing ive sent out has arrived it its destination damaged.
but as we all know there is always a first time for eveything.
so come on people snooze you lose this crazy offer wont be on offer for ever.
so be quick before i come to my senses and stop offerin crazy deals..

add postage to each item acordingly stating which postal service required
ie : economy airmail or slow boat to china.
WWW.JJ-STYLING-ONLINE.CO.UK

CLIK the LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scarecrow
Veteran Mechanic

Post by scarecrow »

Yep. so I think they get individually packed and shipped via boat to different address, as gifts if possible. Anyway, in the theme of getting an indication of interest then:
Whats the difference between the factory t's indy replica and the blended dc with bar cut out?

1. Indy's Replica + Sea Shipping ~$400AUD (165GBP) - Scarecrow
jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey

Post by jayfromukftooc »

scarecrow wrote:Yep. so I think they get individually packed and shipped via boat to different address, as gifts if possible. Anyway, in the theme of getting an indication of interest then:
Whats the difference between the factory t's indy replica and the blended dc with bar cut out?

1. Indy's Replica + Sea Shipping ~$400AUD (165GBP) - Scarecrow
£165 gbp can i have some of whatever your smokin mate £25 shipping your avin a laugh mate it costs me £22 to send around the uk .
nice try though :wink:

Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Hey Jay,
Before I go on, I reckon you've got a great product there & your doing the Aussie kids a great deal with the group buy! :D :D

But here's a few tips to get this group buy moving:
Its YOUR company, its YOUR product you are trying to sell - YOU go and find out freight costs. Approach various freight companys with your product - get quotes on all your different parts - and lock in prices with the company that offers the best rates for you to get these bits to Aus. Get insurance costs included in those prices & quote those prices to the guys out here - and give them a time frame. Freight companies can do all the import duties & taxes for us. All a buyer wants to do is pick a product, pay for it, and get it.

Otherwise you will get 10 pages of posts going on here, with kids scavaging around for a simple bit of information.

When I order a product from Camskill - I dont flick 'em 10 quid & go that'll cover postage - and they dont tell me to put the bong down *as Bennoz sucks down a big doobie :P *

The guys know the prices of the products. Tell them the freight & thats all they need to know. Then that order list will fill up quicker than English cricket pride. It makes sense for your business & future business to us out here. You can then all but publish a catalouge or official price list that any one can just order from at any time.

On another note - would a moderator be so kind as to move this topic to the Group Buy section :)
jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey

Post by jayfromukftooc »

sorry mate slow boat to china again is just a sayin over here it wont actually go to china :lol:

so x15 front bars @£140 =£2,100 GBP

right bin scourin the net 2nite for shipping best i can come up with is IS A PRICE OF £1050 GBP thats a quote say for 16 front bars

which divides down to around £65 GBP each FOR SHIPPING
add another £5 GBP for packaging each bumper up ie cardboard and bubble wrap
that make it £70 each to cover p+p to the land of oz
thus giving each bumper a total cost inc delivery of £210 or $499.21

does this make sense to u ,well it does to me :? at 2.45 am uk time

so to some up each bumper will cost inc delivery $499.21 multiply that amount by 15 = $7488.15 AD or £3149.97 GBP

IVE JUST done A COMBINATION OF FRONT BARS SIDESKIRTS AND SPOILERS AND THERES NO REAL DIFFERENCE IN POSTAGE COSTS .

right off to bed g'nite all
bennoz i like the styling section so mods disregard bennoz bout moving to group buy section please. :wink:

jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey

Post by jayfromukftooc »

forgot to add transit time on the quote was expeted to be 37 days :wink:

FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

jayfromukftooc wrote:bennoz i like the styling section so mods disregard bennoz bout moving to group buy section please. :wink:
Mate you think this is a UK site, where you can piss where ever you like?? :twisted: Seriously i agree with bennoz, if its a group buy, then it should be in the group buy section. :D
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

which divides down to around £65 GBP each FOR SHIPPING
add another £5 GBP for packaging each bumper up ie cardboard and bubble wrap
that make it £70 each to cover p+p to the land of oz
at todays conversion rate that is $167. add up 20% gst + duty on 334.which totals up to $567 for a front bar. delivered, duty gst paid for to oz. guess thats the total amt i could work out. correct me if im wrong. oh we would have to add broker fees etc which would have to be devided equally by all of us. max could u like confirm with your broker all the charges we would have to pay once the goods have arrived here in aus?
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

FTO338 wrote:
jayfromukftooc wrote:bennoz i like the styling section so mods disregard bennoz bout moving to group buy section please. :wink:
Mate you think this is a UK site, where you can piss where ever you like?? :twisted: Seriously i agree with bennoz, if its a group buy, then it should be in the group buy section. :D
And anyways - when this thread is moved - the topic stays in 'Styling' just with 'moved' next to it :)
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

yea i posted it up here coz i cant in the group buy section anyway. give shue mod previlages... yay lol
jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey

Post by jayfromukftooc »

FTO338 wrote:
somebody get out a bed on the wrong side 2day mate chill out dood i was pullin ya pisser :P

shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

is this gonna happen or is no one interested?
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

heres the tentitive figures including shipping from the uk to australia in aud according to the conversion rates of today
creative sports front $501.00
facelift bozz $501.00
pre bozz $501.00
pre factory t's or (indys replica) $501.00
pre dc blended front $501.00
dc lip spoiler $346.00
hiro spoiler $406.00
pro shop irda rear valance $406.00
facelift light moldings $239.00
tm rear aprons $286.00
tm sideskirts $345.00
dc side skirts $345.00

i have added 70 pounds shipping costs to each part. gst+duty, port charges+broker fees have to be added once the goods arrive in aus
i would say parts like the facelift light moulding+tm rear aprons would cost lesser as they are smaller parts so shipping for them shouldnt be as much. but the front bars+sideskirts would cost 70 pounds shipping accoring to jay. so theres a tentitve figure to work on for now. we just need jay to confirm shipping costs for each part as well as max to confirm from his broker charges once parts arrive here in aus.
jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey

Post by jayfromukftooc »

£70 seems to be the general figure for delivery by boat this is for front bars sideskirts and dc lip spoilers and hiros that should be a concrete price for shipping as thats what it cost to send a front bar to the usa.
thats what it also cost me to send a hiro last month to new south wales australia.

one question has anybody out there got a pair of creative sports sideskirts if so i would swap u for any front bar u want i will cover postage my end to oz u cover from your end to the uk.
when ive copyed the creative skirts i will send u a pair back free of charge

Rusty12
Grease Monkey

Post by Rusty12 »

Ok, does someone have pics of these available front bars that are going for $500???

I seriously need a new bar but I dont know what to get. I have a 95 series 1 FTO with that antenna thing at the front.
G_A_V
Veteran Mechanic

Post by G_A_V »

what about creative sports rear wing
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

i have the pics of what he makes but i dont know how to post . so yea if someone wants to post ive got pics of the hiro wing etc. what happened to the pics from the first page????!!! :?
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

Can the organizer please fill this page to get a quote for postage via ship from UK to Melbourne?
The name of the company is Maersk Logistics. It is a worldwide shipping company, which I used it for the seat covers. They are very cheap.

http://www.maersklogistics.com/sw17781.asp

If the postage price comes down to a reasonable amount, I am sure this group buy will pick up immediately to a very large amount.

Regards

Max Ungun
jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey

Post by jayfromukftooc »

seat covers ? u can fit many seat cover into one big box and then not worry bout them breakin.probably why it was cheap mate.

bumpers sideskirts spoilers u can not pack 2gether in one big parcel doing this way u can pretty much garentee that some will get broke in transit plus it makes the whole thing more buisness type at your end thus adding more in duty/taxes watever u call it down under,this is why i would much prefer to send each item out as its finished sending to its recieving address marked up as a GIFT this will lower any costs your end and also make my life easyer this end as i cant store volumes of bumpers sideskirts ect this is why they are made to order and sent straight out on completion.
can u imagine the size of 16 bars parcelled together the amount of packaging would double and so would the weight thus raising the cost of shipping.
sending individual items via a local resorces to me has never been a problem and at £70 an item or in the case of front bar and sides to the same addy in oz packaged together as one postage on this would be £100 GBP

individually posting to each addy in oz is the way to go about this groupy IMO

shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

heres the final prices for the front bars, side skirts and spoilers in pounds and in aud according to todays conversion rates
creative sports front £140 au$335
facelift bozz £140 au$335
pre bozz £140 au$335
pre factory t's or (indys replica) £140 au$335
pre dc blended front £140 au$335
dc lip spoiler £75 au$180
hiro spoiler £100 au$240
pro shop irda rear valance £100 au$240
facelift light moldings £30 a pair au$72
tm rear aprons £50 a pair au$120
tm sideskirts £75 au$180
dc side skirts £75 au$180

packaging and shipping individually to u.
front bar only £70 au$ 168
front bar+side skirts £100 au$ 240

for other combinations of parts please ask. all packages made as gifts so reducing gst+duty. payments to be made to jayfromukftooc. remember the offer is open only if there are 15+ orders. a combination of front bar and side skirts is 2 orders. cheers