New performance shop Grand Opening 3rd- 4th Sept

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by FTOluv »

Is Friday night, so its time for boost cruise
actually, me, Jason, Uly and Kym are gonna have a little meet at a Cafe which is still to be determined. Yr most welcome to join. If yr up for it, i can call u later on and tell u the meeting point.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yeah just ring me & see if i can join you guys. :D
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

i had a chance to check out the new shop on Saturday. They have a few of their products on display and their prices are very competitive. The shop can basically get you any performance part you want. And yes, they also have the hook for the famous Buddy Club wheels that they have apparently stopped making :wink:
The owner Ken, is very friendly and helpful. They are also trying to source as many FTO products as they can. :)
thecook
Mechanic

Post by thecook »

I just came back from the shop. To my surprise, the other owner (Johnny) happens to be a guy I use to work with :D
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yeah Johnny use be a cook ahhahaha & he also use to work for my other friend. Its a small world, well at least for the asian heheheeh
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

Its a small world, well at least for the asian heheheeh
yeah its funny i cant get away from u asians! :lol:
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

Hey,

Just visited this new shop :) "i like, i like!" lol.

FTO338, I went to ask for Ken, but he wasnt there, so i spoke to Johnny instead 8) Very very friendly.

He showed me some 17's and damn dont I want em... :twisted:

I ended up buying some globes there, and Johnny threw in a vinyl sticker for me, hahaz.

Anywayz, nice little shop :o
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

On The Run Motorsports are going to have a little promo setup at the Blaupunkt show next month.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

rnbboi wrote:Hey,

Just visited this new shop :) "i like, i like!" lol.

FTO338, I went to ask for Ken, but he wasnt there, so i spoke to Johnny instead 8) Very very friendly.

He showed me some 17's and damn dont I want em... :twisted:

I ended up buying some globes there, and Johnny threw in a vinyl sticker for me, hahaz.

Anywayz, nice little shop :o
Ken only there at the weekend, so yeah Johnny is there 80% of the time, i'm glad they look after you, or they will have my "Fist Of Fury" :twisted:

So Mil they going to the Blaupunkt show too hey, interesting..... 8)
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

yeah, they are going but they wont be having a car to actually put in the sound off. They will be doing some advertising of their shop.