Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Blaupunkt Show'n Shine & Sound Off day

Post by FTOluv »

Hi all,

Blaupunkt is having a Show 'N Shine and Sound Off day at their HQ in Clayton. More details will be posted but i thought maybe by mentioning it early people have time to prepare their cars. :)

They will be having a Show N Shine, SPL shootout and Sound Quality competitions.
The entry for cars is FREE into any of the competitions. I recommend u all to take this oppurtunity to place yr cars in one or more of the events because u never know how well u might do :wink: :)

The event is around mid to late October.

Any further questions on the event, please PM me.

- MiL
FTO338
Oldtimer

Re: Blaupunkt Show'n Shine & Sound Off day

Post by FTO338 »

FTOluv wrote: I recommend u all to take this oppurtunity to place yr cars in one or more of the events because u never know how well u might do :wink: :)
- MiL
Or how crap ahahahah :twisted: Man isn't most ppl there use pro stuff which you can't get from JB, Strady or SuperCheap???
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

most people that enter do use decent equipment but dont let that phase u. Some people mite have thrown $10K worth of audio stuff in their car but it still sounds like crap because of their install.
My $8K system in the FTO was beating a lot of $12K-$15K systems 8)

Plus theres an SPL challenge for those with subs to see how loud their car is. As i said before, u never know until u try.

I'll be running the SPL event while Jason will be running the SQ.