Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

fto_gurl
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Jamboree

Post by fto_gurl »

Hi All,

Was anyone at Jamboree on the weekend at QLD raceway? I just wanna know who owns the pink FTO with the carbon fibre bonnet is all. If anyone knows can ya just let me know.

Cheers!!
Jase
Grease Monkey

Post by Jase »

What colour pink? Please don't say hot pink. I've been approached by a company to use my car as a promo vehicle and a hot pink/purple mix was one of the ones we tossed around.
dimi
Mechanic

Post by dimi »

I was at jambo, it was good day, saw the fto your refering to.

I may be able to find out for you, i think a guy that i C around a bit might know her.

Wierd though about the car, apparently she only had it for a couple of months spent sh*t loads on it (spray, kit, wheels etc ) but put it on the market for sale, like straight away it is for sale on www.carsales.com i believe, anyway c what i can do. Should i ask why u are curious??
indyfto
Grease Monkey

Post by indyfto »

The owners name is Hayley from Northern NSW. Her nickname here I am pretty sure is "hails". Her car has been on sale for months - something to do with the fact she doesn't like manual transmission IIRC :wink:

She was talking up about out doing my FTO over a year ago with a full on custom turbo setup etc but I guess it never eventuated. Her brother owns an orange 1992 shape Honda Prelude with a very large Alpine Multimedia setup in it. His Prelude is a recent (current perhaps?) issue of 2DMax magazine.

You can find out all the details on her FTO in the latest Hot4s magazine on page 80 (October edition issue no 129).