///ALPINE

This forum discusses anything to do with your In Car Entertainment requirements such as. Stereo's, TV screens, Speakers, Navigation Systems, etc

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

NorthQLDFTO
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

///ALPINE

Post by NorthQLDFTO »

Okay people...I have until purchasing my FTO been a stout Rockford Fosgate fan (My previous 2 cars being outfitted with their gear) but I have decided that this time I want to go for a sort of classy/street racer sort of look (both previous cars have been big barge arse Holden Commodores might I add), after looking over the various car audio companies I have pretty much settled on the ///ALPINE range... Just wanted to ask the group if anyone uses ///ALPINE extensively themselves and what are you opinions on quality & performance?
If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>" Well... Then... I'd... Have A Dollar For Every Time Somone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>"!!!
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

I've use Alpine in few different cars now, they have to be one of the best head unit i've ever use. My other car is running just an Alpine head unit, but the quality is amazing compare to lots of other brand I've use with the same setup. But they are a bit expensive compare to other too.

I recently just brought a whole set of Alpine for my FTO as well, which consist of single din 6.5" Monitor with AM/FM tuner, single din multizone dvd, single din digital equalizer, all via Alpine control unit.

Speaker wise, i'm keeping my Diamond Audio Hex series, i use to have Infinity Kappa. I'm running them via 4 Channal Clarion Competition Amp & Fusion Cap.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

i Have an alpine 4 channel amp and 2 channel amp and Type s sub..

love it... reckon its great :)
Dr_Jones
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Dr_Jones »

Can't fault them at all.
kay_8
Apprentice

Post by kay_8 »

Alpine is "F**KEN UNREAL". I had my sytem installed about a year ago and i love it. I've got a singled din 6.5 inch touch screen monitor, which i run my DVD/T.V/C.D/MP3s. i have 6 1/2inch type R for the front speakers and 6x9 for the rears, I'm running a high power four channel amp for the speakers. Then their is my sub, which is a 12inch type R sub with a digital amp. All my gear is Alpine and i love it. just one point, i haven't used my amp yet. I'm getting a lot of base from the speakers. I think i'm only using about 30% of the systems potential. :lol:
Dr_Jones
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Dr_Jones »

kay_8 wrote:Then their is my sub, which is a 12inch type R sub with a digital amp.
There's that word again DIGITAL, either way I say go for Alpine at least they back up there marketing jargon with a quality product.