Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

mrx
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Saturday 3rd December - Mallala - Last practice day for 2005

Post by mrx »

Who is interested in this? Non-FTO's also more than welcome :wink:

I can safely say that I will be there, as will Luca (assuming he is free). Hopefully Ben (testlabmonkey) will have his car by then too. I think that Barfy should come and try out all his new goodies on the track too. spikey81 - you interested?

May have some of the guys from the EVO/GSR club there also, so we can embaress some AWD turbo's, just for fun. Except for you Jamie, as I am sure you will see this. Not now you have your EVO....

Cost is $70, and groups run for 15 minutes. 4-5 runs in a day. Need your own helmet, long sleeve shirt and long pants (and nothing flamable would be a bonus).

It is an excellent opportunity to get to know your cars limits, and your own too, in a safe and controlled environment.

Unfortunately, no timing is done, so bring a friend with a stopwatch!
Last edited by mrx on Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
testlabmonkey
Grease Monkey

Post by testlabmonkey »

ok 5 weeks.... i think i can manage that. Come on SA members. I want to see GoldFTOs car make it there. Love to check out that custom paint job.... maybe we can all chip in some petrol money for him :).
Luca
Grease Monkey

Post by Luca »

I'm in :)
mrx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by mrx »

testlabmonkey wrote:ok 5 weeks.... i think i can manage that. Come on SA members. I want to see GoldFTOs car make it there. Love to check out that custom paint job.... maybe we can all chip in some petrol money for him :).
He he he! Good idea that one...or he could take the Friday off, drive down and stay at someone's place?

I have a feeling I have seen the car before. Does it have no rear wing?
GoldFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by GoldFTO »

hey guys,
umm i would love to be interested to coming down but not this time guys...5 weeks i still wont have my car done to the way i want it...and i want to show you guys the finish project not the project how i bought it!!!

its my car now and want my own features on it...:P

yeah man it is the gold one with no wing...do you like it or what???

umm when i do come down to adelaide i wuld let all you S.A boys know about it and have to show me where i can pik up some hotties..:P

but yes ill get pics soon of my baby but right now its a bomb bcoz the i havnt put the back seat belts, side panel or bottom door panels on again...lol
testlabmonkey
Grease Monkey

Post by testlabmonkey »

well fingers crossed with this car im takn a look at I'll be there. Also have my friend and his R33 Skyline who has expressed some interest.

Come on guys... who else is interested.... theres got to be more than 4 active members on this site from SA.....
spiky81
Apprentice

Post by spiky81 »

I'll be there for sure if i can get the day off work i would love to take my car for a track run!
mrx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by mrx »

Good to hear! Might come along after all.

Was just watching the video from last time, and makes me want to do it all again!!!

Soooooo much fun. :D