Where is Toni? =P

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

rnbboi
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Where is Toni? =P

Post by rnbboi »

Like most Vic members, ive been looking out in the VIC forum section for a while now, keeping my eye out for the word "CRUISE!" :D

After the last cruise down to Torquay, im hooked :P and been waiting for another one since

So my plea is: "Toni, where are you? :wink:"

I know we all busy one way or the other - hence probably the lack of traffic in the VIC section.

But in saying that, I'm willing to T up with yallz if u dont mind driving with my stock FTO :o
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

Toni has been busy with her new job, but i reckon some of us FTO boys and gals should be able to organise a cruise for sometime in late november.
Im looking at a nite cruise 8)
WildRide
Grease Monkey

Post by WildRide »

For those who really want to cruise MCCR has an open this Friday.

Details as per normal are

http://forums.melbccr.com/showthread.php?t=70335

WR
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

Night cruise ey?

Sounds interesting.

Wellz, I hope Toni get a break soon from work :twisted:

or like u said, try to organise something for those who are interested :wink:

As for the MCCR cruise, I'm not sure what that is, and have never been on one.

Looked up the site and sounds interesting, but I would rather a FTO cruise :roll:, unless of course the VIC FTO's all go to the MCCR cruise :lol:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

There are lots of members here are also MCCR members, some still go to the MCCR cruises, some will never go again as there are usually fair bit of "hero" with their "commondoor" ripping up the street.

All I can say is stick by the rules & you should have fun without getting harass by the "authorities"
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

Most MCCR cruises are good but you do get the occasional dickhead, goes with any big group. MCCR opens are good cause there is usually a big turn out of all different types of cars and it's just a fun cruise.

I can't make it to the open this friday unfortunately though
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

We definately gotta get a cruise happenen. My FTO hasnt been on a FTO cruise for over 8 months! :twisted: My bloody MR2 had been having all the fun on cruises :P

We shall be having a FTO cruise in the next few weeks and it will be either saturday nite or sunday day.
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

FTOluv wrote:We definately gotta get a cruise happenen. My FTO hasnt been on a FTO cruise for over 8 months! :twisted: My bloody MR2 had been having all the fun on cruises :P

We shall be having a FTO cruise in the next few weeks and it will be either saturday nite or sunday day.
Sounds perfect mate!! Count me in! :twisted:
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

:D

glad to hear it

count me in too! :D
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

SORRY SORRY SORRY ........................

I am here and I really will try harder ..... I have just started a new job so until I get settled with it all rosters, shift work ...... ah you know .... anyway .....

It looks like a cruise is coming ....
:wink:
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

SORRY SORRY SORRY ........................

I am here and I really will try harder ..... I have just started a new job so until I get settled with it all rosters, shift work ...... ah you know .... anyway .....

It looks like a cruise is coming ....
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

No need to apologise Toni! 8)
WildRide
Grease Monkey

Post by WildRide »

Especially no need to apologise twice :lol:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Totally agree with Ethan & Mr W.R. lots of us had been through the same thing, we all try our best to organise or make it to any events, so no need to apologise :D
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

:oops:

didnt mean to make u feel negative toni

i posted this bcos i was dieing for another cruise, and just loved the last torquay one u organised :D

so like ditto to everyone else, no need to apologise :wink:
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

OMG I didnt realise how much energy starting a new job takes especially one with shift work involved !

And my sympathy to all you poor buggers that work weekends like myself now !

I will hopefully see you guys as often as possible but it's hard as I work permanent sat and sundays .... so if I want to cruise I basically have to take the day off !

Im going to try and sit down in the near future and map out or allocate some tentative cruise dates for the year and this will be a mixture or weekday and weekend cruises so that everyone gets a chance to cruise ...

I also want to try and set up a weekend cruise for an overnight stay at the Grampians if anyone is interested in doing that preferrably before the end of summer as it is nice up there with the water falls etc....

I know I have been gone a while but hopefully this will be my first step into making a huge effort for the club this year and making it a bigger and better year !!

Speak to you all soon
Toni :)
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Hey Toni...this old guy at work has seen u driving around...he keeps comming to my desk and says "I saw and FTO - sxcfto, and a chick was driving" lol...your famous in my office..
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

lol thats hilarious ..... famous hmmmm he must see me going to work or on my way home because these days thats all I seem to be doing !!!!
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

ya this guy and me just talk about cars...and obviously my FTO...he has seen u quite a bit..One of my offices is in Broady so i assume your around that area.
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Well Im close to it based on Mickleham rd at the hotel there at the moment !