Possible cruise date set

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

khunjeng
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by khunjeng »

thanks looks nice....can't wait to see the pics of the others...damn I wish I didn't forget to bring my camera!!!
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Is is pro enough for you???

DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

ROFL :o

somones being a bit nasty lol

actually Kev, it isnt pro enuff, becoz if u look where Mell is, and where Chris is, u can still see my arm there!

Lol, Mell, can u clarify what your friend Sarah is doing - a pose? :twisted:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

lol

Okay, who's who in that shot?
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

From the left side, is W.R, khunjeng, rnbboi's arm, mell, mell's friend sarah, poster's gf, poster, & nacho.

Well since i took the pic, i'm missing & my mrs is not there for some reason too :wink: But her wine glass is ehehehe
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Have I always looked that ugly?? I have no idea how I eva picked up chicks...must be the angle :P...yeah nice shot of rnbboi's arm!
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

It's the car man!!! hehehe just kidding! Sorry had to bail guys but no point going into the city and back again twice in one day. rnbboi and I kicked it on though for coffee! It was a great day everyone!
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

hey sorry i couldnt rock up guys, espcially those eastern suburbs peeps that were waiting for me. Slept at 4am and straight through my alarm :oops:
Im cursed myself the whole day because the weather was awesome :(
mell
Grease Monkey

Post by mell »

hehe i dont no what sarah is doing...i think i was glaring at that freakky tan man though...........(hey nice look)...wanka...:)

i justr want to mention that my car looks very pretty in the pic...u cant even see all ther dead bugs and crap on the front of my bumper from me trying to catch up to u guys going over 140kmph......hmm

i thought i hasome good pics to untill i got home and looked at the pics that sarah had taken and relised sarah is NOOOO profesional photographer ....i think i got nachos tail light ......lol thats it....

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Mell
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

lol Mell I was depending on you....however the pic I got was pretty awsome....

Yeah pitty you missed out FTOLuv...you stood me and poster up man :P next time though - everyone seemed to get alone well so I'm sure there will be more to come soon....
mell
Grease Monkey

Post by mell »

hehe...my boy got all jelous that i took sarah and not him.... :)

but he said he wont s to come next time to see every1s fto;s all lined up......

i can understand hes jelousy though......

hehe he only had a ford probe.... :wink:
Mell
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Hey looks like you guys all had a really good time and enjoyed it sorry I couldnt be there I had to work .... like most weekends these days ... now I know how you all felt when I planned weekend cruises sorry guys ... on the up side I will hopefully be able to participate a bit more after christmas and get back into things !
:wink:
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Well let's see if we can organise another one quite soon coz the weather will only get better for the summer.

I'm honestly hoping the next cruise we have isn't up to the blue mountains because that's quite a few months away from now.
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

lol

thats a national cruise though, tis is a VIC cruise :wink:

yes, i agree, another cruise - hahaz

sometime n december - or maybe tis a bit of a hectic month for cruises :roll:
mell
Grease Monkey

Post by mell »

i vote for cruise to point nepean
Mell
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

well im crusing down to Rye on Saturday. anyone wants to tag a long is welcome :D
lanyon
Apprentice

Post by lanyon »

I had the worst luck the night before the cruise 4 am my FTO breaks down on the tulla freeway. Look under the bonnet and all i could see was smoke and a big pool of oil on the ground. Ive done my auto and the mechanic recons its gonna be between 1200 to 2500 to fix :cry: . All this after i had the damn thing in the shop for 3 days geting it lowered, looks good handles well just wont select a gear......
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

damn I would....have some "strategy wekeend" for work in some far away joint...I'm down for another one and will bring my gf so she can take pics this time....I think on the weekend we discussed a trip down the yarra valley...some nice roads to hoon around down there...
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yeah Yarra Valley is what i had in mind, & all the big winery have either BBQ or picnic area, & of course no snobby waiter restaurant too. :lol:
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

lol that guy was a classic...although I think u really pissed them off when u nearly rejected the wine!! lol...yeah would be good...we should start a new threadt and organise a date...