Cruise/Meeting

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Daz_FTO »

Yep i am keen. You just name a time and place and i'll try and make it. Anything after 7pm weekdays (except this friday) and most weekends i am free (except this saturday)

Could meet up at the TTP carpark again (where i met with twistea) - in front of Macca's sometime.
Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey

Post by Daz_FTO »

Just a thought....

5pm Sunday 7th Dec at TTP carpark - front of macca's.

Please email me if you are interested - crimsonchicken@iprimus.com.au

Just meet up for car chat, if interested a run down grand junction rd to semaphore beach.
luke

Meet

Post by luke »

Hello all,

Been heaps busy with exams and stuff. Anyway, lets meet up this coming sunday at the macca at TTP on the 14th of december. Who's up for it. It would be good to get a list of mobile numbers together of FTO owners in Adelaide. Maybe we could all join the GSR/EVO club as well and be a sub group for FTOs.

Luke
Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey

Post by Daz_FTO »

i'll be there.
twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

ill be keen to meet up and see something happen but i cant make that time. unfortunately/fortunately (depending on how you look at it) im going to be busy every weekend until after the new year. im only available to catch up on a weekday before the 20th, say from 7pm onwards. if that possibly suits you guys then i will make an appearance for sure.

luke, i have already looked into joining that club and i decided that the direction they were taking wasnt for me. my only incentive to join them would be to take advantage of any club/member discounts they offer.
Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey

Post by Daz_FTO »

i have had most of my work christmas things, so i am reasonably flexible up to the 20th.