Cruise/Meeting

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Daz_FTO »

lerve it!!!! I better not say that too loud, my car might get jealous 8O
I intend to get mine to a very purdy state...just gotta keep on working and doing it bit by bit. What is the power output of your car? Usin a manual geardbox? Did you do all the work yourself?
Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey

Post by Daz_FTO »

O..k all has gone quiet in this thread. Ill be out and about all weekend - if anyone wants to meet up somewhere, name a time and place and i'll try and be there...just to meet and check out each other's ride i guess.

Daz
EXC
Apprentice

Post by EXC »

ok guys my fto is in the shop getting repaired. not this weekend but the next i will have it back so lets do it guys lets meet up!

:D
Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey

Post by Daz_FTO »

I should be right for then.
EXC
Apprentice

Post by EXC »

wheres that twistea dude or whatever his name was, you in?
twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

sorry for the late reply guys but im keen. not sure what you had in mind, maybe a cruise?

anyways lets start talking a time and meeting place. i think TTP is central to us, yeah??? this weekend im flexible so you guys throw some times around.....
Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey

Post by Daz_FTO »

TTP sounds fine to me...carpark near macca's?

As for time - sometime in the pm hours of saturday - i think i have nothing planned for then.
twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

yeah make it around the maccas carpark at TTP. saturday arvo is fine for me. otherwise sometime sunday.

ill pm both you guys my mobile so you can sms me, cause i might not be able to check the board again this weekend for your responses.

seeya
EXC
Apprentice

Post by EXC »

hey trouble with my car wont have it back :cry:

but I will have it back next weekend, unfortunately wont be able to drive it then cause it will be in the extreme horsepower show but feel free to come check out the show and say hey guys.

Terribley sorry believe me I wish it was back onroad this weekend!
Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey

Post by Daz_FTO »

where and when is this car show exactly? I wouldnt mind rockin up to it. Nevermind i am sure we will meet up sometime...

Pity there aint any other south aussies with fto's that look at this site. I know i have seen at least 5 other cars in Adelaide - as i havent seen either of you two travellin around.
EXC
Apprentice

Post by EXC »

wayville showgrounds 1-2 of november come check it out should be some nice cars there :D

Yeah I have seen a few going around they need to take interest in their cars and hit the web searching about them
Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey

Post by Daz_FTO »

I might try and get along to the car show, sounds like it should be quite good.

On another topic - EXC you appear to have pretty neat looking gear on your car and i was just wondering do you have many parts lying around in good condition? I saw your post in the parts for sale about the side skirts - i thought i should start with rims first. Do you have or know anyone that may have a set of good condtiojn rims laying about? Anyway if you have any gear you may be willing to sell drop me an email

crimsonchicken@iprimus.com.au

cheers
twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

theres another car show coming up called 'Small Car Sunday' on 16th Nov me thinks. ill have to find out more but im pretty sure that on the friday there's a cruise and on the saturday there is a hillclimb event at collingrove.

if any of you are keen ill probably try and make it on the cruise, and possibly the hillclimb too.
twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

just found out that the small car sunday cruise is only open to entrants, bummer :x
EXC
Apprentice

Post by EXC »

ok lost my license for speeding the other day, very sad i know but if we wanna cruise gotta be soon before i tell my parents hahaha :lol:
Daz_FTO
Grease Monkey

Post by Daz_FTO »

Thats a bugger!! Whereabouts did they catch you? How old are you? (still concerned about parents)

I am hoping there were no speed camera's out where i was driving on the weekend. It seemed that every set of lights had some tosser wanted to drag me off the lights.

Do you have any suggestions EXC? I am fairly open for times and places for the next couple of weekends.
twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

you are still on your P plates right EXC? have you definately lost it yet? cause there are ways to beat the system and you may not actually have to lose your licence.

for example, delaying the charges until you have your full licence. you only have 4 points on your P's so if you can delay it and wait until you get 12 points with a full licence the chances are that you probably wont lose your licence anymore. however it does all depend on your circumstances. just dont admit guilt or pay the fine until you are aware of all your options. let us know how you go.
EXC
Apprentice

Post by EXC »

Well yeah cruise anywhere for sure.
I have just turned 18 so wasn't supposed to be off my P's for another year.

Lost a few family members and a couple friends due to people driving stupid so my dad supports anything I want to do to my car but asks me to save it for the track since his bestfriend owns adealide international raceway. So yeah they will be pretty dissapointed in me :?

DOH!

oh and incase you didn't make it to the car show

twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

ahh you showpony!
joking... but its looking good.

id be showing mine off if it looked that good too.
luke

Meet?

Post by luke »

Hello guys, what do you think about meeting up for some car chat?