Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Bennoz
National President
jedwabna poszewka promocja

South Coast Crusie Pics!

Post by Bennoz »

Here's a few kids :wink:

And Digital.. lovin' your mates scissor doors! Also have that shot of your car in hi-res if you want me to email it.

kazbah
National Secretary

Post by kazbah »

And just look at the shine on that white car!
Teh Ban Queen!
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Could slide right off it!

:lol:
ahew
Grease Monkey

Post by ahew »

nice pics people.. i'll definitely come next time there's a cruise so we can up the numbers! :D :D :D

looks really good when there's a whole heap of similar cars cruising together. the last time i went on a car club cruise was last year at the skyline australia cruise and we had about 40 cars! looked sweeeeet.
Digital_Import
Apprentice

Post by Digital_Import »

yeh cool Bennoz if you could email the pic of my car to chrisstoelting@digisurf.net.au thanx ;)
His scissor doors look mad, suits his car and gives it a nice lambo sorta touch to it.
also big thanx for the day, was some nice roads to drive on.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

ahew wrote:nice pics people.. i'll definitely come next time there's a cruise so we can up the numbers! :D :D :D

looks really good when there's a whole heap of similar cars cruising together. the last time i went on a car club cruise was last year at the skyline australia cruise and we had about 40 cars! looked sweeeeet.
Funny you mention it! The Skyline club drove right past us on the way down Maquarie Pass.... there were quite a few of them as you could imagine :D
Digital Import wrote:yeh cool Bennoz if you could email the pic of my car to chrisstoelting@digisurf.net.au thanx :wink:
On its way :wink: