need mags/bodykit

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

gooner
jedwabna poszewka promocja

need mags/bodykit

Post by gooner »

hey everyone,

from adelaide and have a fto 1996 gr, wanting to get a bodykit (veilside or similar) plus mags (similar to 18" vault savannahs)

anyone know best way to get a bodykit for fto's in adelaide? been searchin the net and cant find anything

and where to get cool mags from in adelaide?

cheers
mrx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by mrx »

Hey - welcome to the site!

Bodykit - no idea to be honest. Philcomm Rally might be able to get one for you, but other than that you would have to ship it from interstate. Could just ring around and see what you find....

As for mags, there are a few tyre places in the City that have a reasonable range of mags. Outside of that, try the yellow pages! No-where specific comes to mind though.

Where abouts in Adelaide are you?
gooner

Post by gooner »

live in city
GoldFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by GoldFTO »

well im not from adeaide but i ahve to say give JACK BAKERS tyre a look becaus ethat is where im getting my mags from and they have pictures of the cars they have dopne and have to say they do some nice cars and there a good price!!!

as for body kit can you please post where you find a place because i need a new veilside front end and want a new side skirt that i want instead of my veilside one!!! thanks man
barfy
Mechanic

Post by barfy »

Hey Gooner,

You can get your VS bodykit from emtech automotive and for the rims go to Tempetyres.com.au they are the cheapest anywhere by far even though they are from sydney and there is a $80 delivery fee.

Although there is a mag shop on marion road that gets rims from tempe too. Try not to get savanahs though otherwise we will end up having the excact same car !! haha
[img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/barfy76/barfycopy1.jpg[/img]
Darith
Apprentice

Post by Darith »

Gooner

try Viva Garage (Allenby Gardens), Speed Dreams(City), Road Rage(Prospect)

mmm......can't think of anything esle
GoldFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by GoldFTO »

haha but BARFY noone will have the interior like you because i love it...i love you're car full stop!!!

umm yeh i have to get a new body kit soon so ill be trying out thos places too...also where did you get you'r interior done and would it be best to travel down there and get it done by them seeming they already done an FTO???
DesertStormBlack
Grease Monkey

spethcial

Post by DesertStormBlack »

if youre looking for something special pm me... : )