khunjeng
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by khunjeng »

ok i was bored and checked this out...initially this is the plan:

1. Meet at Nudawadding Maccas at 11am
2. drive into ringwood - to warrandyte - kangaroo ground
3. Drive to Kinglake
3. Kinglake to Healesville (should be about 12-1pm)
4. Drive thru Healsville and go to a park near the Black Spur...where there is a larger open park area aprently (aparently its nice there??) have food and stuff
5. Continue the drive via a wicked hill climb to Marysville (stop off at a lookout etc for a bit)
6. Marysville to Warburton
7. Warburton back to Monbulk to Belgrave/Furntree Gully (trhough Danfy Rangers - maybe we can go to the Lookout on top but now costs like $4 or something to get in!) there is a cafe there now...
8. Everyone can go home from here...short drive to the monash fwy...

Now I if we wanna stop off in the middle thats cool...anyway know any decent places and we can go there...I'm just guessing based on the maps but I think this pretty much covers the whole of the yarra valley!

Looks like about 250km all up so should only take us a few hours...so we have time to stop and relax..

KJ
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Sounds good..........although you missed the bit where we go to a really classy restaurant with a *~delightful!~* waiter who thinks we're not good enough to be eating there............hehehe
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

yeah sorry...I'II add that one in....funny enough I was talking to my boss about that place and she had been there also the week before and told me that the waiter was a real dick...lol obviously not just us!

I think the drive is going to be pretty wicked...if we cbf BBQing then KFC all the way baby!
WildRide
Grease Monkey

Post by WildRide »

Wahhhh!!!!!!! :( :( :( :(

Looks like I'm going to be out this weekend.
Picked up a short over the weekend and it's scambled the enrichment controller and possibley the boost controller as well.

Mappings gone bye bye :evil:

Going to have to get the poor girl compleatly re-tuned and it looks like thats not going to happen until early next week.

She's still on the road (at least :roll: ) but right now I couldn't keep up with MrDJ's wifes Echo.
Definately wouldn't run it on a cruise.

Too bad....so sad......

WR
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Unlucky man! It would have been really good to see another turbo FTO on the road. They just look unbelievable under the hood and it's really interesting to see the different setups involved with the turbo.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Hmmm i c if i can get mikey to come to one of the cruise, as he spend 80% of the time oversea these days.

His got a manual turbo setup, & CF bloody everything he can get his hand on.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

That's awesome man! It's just amazing to see how they fit those things under the bonnet. It's also interesting to see how the intercoolers fit and how they mount those things. Maybe he can give me advice on how to relocate the battery to the boot.

The HKS FTO was a good sight and it had a pretty simple setup as well.
WildRide
Grease Monkey

Post by WildRide »

Is mikey's turbo still in one piece?
I though the system got pulled apart :(

Unless i've got my members mixed up again :oops:
Which wouldn't happen if we had more cruises :P

WR
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Mikey's turbo is in one piece, he just keep changing the turbo size. And it’s been finish for more then a yr now.

Unless I’ve got my members mixed up again
Which wouldn't happen if we had more cruises
Tell me about it, I guess we all got a bit busier these few yrs, as most had change their job or have new work commitments. :(
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

srys.

am not too familiar with the nunawading area, and i dont wanna end up at a different maccas 8O

can somone gimme the street name or melway ref to the maccas that wer meeting at on sunday?

thanx
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

It's on the corner of Whitehorse Rd (Maroondah Hwy) and Springvale Rd... I think :roll:
LED ALL the things.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yep thats the one, you can't miss it. :D
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

1. Khunjeng
2. FTO338
3. FTOLuv
4. WildRide
5. Tarkus
6. Rnbboi
7. Scxfto (tentative)
8. Slither
9. Supplanter :D
10. lanyon
11. Nacho
12. Ben (BigKev's friend)
LED ALL the things.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Latest numbers....

1. Khunjeng
2. FTO338
3. FTOLuv
4. WildRide (out due to injury)
5. Tarkus
6. Rnbboi
7. Scxfto (tentative)
8. Slither
9. Supplanter
10. lanyon
11. Nacho
12. Ben (BigKev's friend)
13. Bradwiththe350z (Khunjengs friend)
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Supplanter wrote:It's on the corner of Whitehorse Rd (Maroondah Hwy) and Springvale Rd... I think :roll:
Ya easy to find if you come off the Eastern Fwy...turn right onto Springvale Rd...go past 1 set of lights and its on your left soon after...how soon? well depends on how your driving...:P
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Isn't that like 200m from Rooks road? We can go have a look at the imports they're selling there particularly the 97 GTO they got going for $50000.

That mcdonalds car park isn't that big hopefully we can all get a park there.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

trust me dude, at that time of day its more than enough.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Nacho wrote:Isn't that like 200m from Rooks road? We can go have a look at the imports they're selling there particularly the 97 GTO they got going for $50000.
I guess you talking about Kamikaze, there are few of us been there already, & i think those who did will remember that silver FTO that they got there for at least 2yrs & still selling, I wonder if its still there after 3yrs+. To be honest, i'm not very impress with them, I for one won't waste my time going there again.
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

how about JSA imports near preston?

any good there? ive been wanting to visit kamakaze and jsa for a while now :roll:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

I was told by few members to keep away from JSA as well. :?