Christmas Cruise Date

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by FTOluv »

JSA are quite dodgy. I know one of the owners and his not the type of dude u wanna be buying cars from. The funny thing is as well, their cars are soooooo overpriced :roll:
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

:?

where would u go to look for import cars then...?

cos it sounds like all import dealers are somewhat dodgy lol

private sales?
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Are you looking for another one Ken?
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

I almost bought my Veilside bodykit from JSA. The guy who owns it who drives the NSX is a certified *anker!
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

NSX are only $20k in Japan, damit, should of brought one before the RAW came in.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Kamikaze :roll:

I went there early last year to have a look at a certain silver FTO they (still) had for sale for a member here. My car had been recently t-boned :? and the smartarse working there said "Looking for a spare door" :evil:

Needless to say I asked him if the car had any rust on it "No" and how long they had had it for "Just been imported".

I then pointed out that I had looked at the car 2 years prior (it was at a previous (and just as shifty) importer then) and then pointed out to him all the rust that was still there 2 years after I myself had got it inspected by the RACV :wink:
LED ALL the things.
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

hmmz.

wellz, im looking for another car - but aint getting one anytime soon lol :roll:

maybe end of '06 if im lucky :P

but i just wanna go check out some other imports thats on offered and see how they are like. sorta like looking at display homes for the sake of it i guess lol

ive got like these cars in my mind but i wanna see some in the flesh u know :) i got this fascination with supra's lately.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

ok sorry to chnage the topic from looking at cars...what are we going to do for food on Sun?

Do we wanna get soem BBQ goodies or not worry and stop off at KFC or some sh*t on the way??

Some suggestions please.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

I guess its all depends on the time, we are covering 250km in half a day & a bit, with 10 cars plus, it isn't exactly going to be a "normal" run.

So if we stop for BBQ, we might not be able to cover the entire route, or we can shorten the route, so we can have a BBQ.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

I agree with shortening the cruise. I dont wanna be driving the entire time and be rushed with the stop overs.
I reckon we cut out the Mt Dandy part becuz we all know on a sunday theres a lot of traffic there so its a bit pointless to be stuck behind a car thats travel 30 km/h :roll:

Regarding import car dealers. I reckon the best one at the moment is CariZma. It has always imported excellent examples of cars and good prices.
tarkus
Mechanic

Post by tarkus »

there is a small CAFE in the Maroondah reservoir just past Healsville. fries /pies etc. there are also BBQs.

we would be driving past anyway, and it saves having to stop to buy all the stuff.

And we would be passing other places to buy food,

CYA sunday Tarkus
Money can't buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

ya lets scrap the mt. dandy bit...I assume we have all done that already...and yes Sundays drivers will be out in force with no overtaking lanes!!

I say we do what Tarkus suggested...hope he knows where it is...
tarkus
Mechanic

Post by tarkus »

yes I know where it is!

now where are my "alzhimer" tablets?

CYA :D day
Tarkus
Money can't buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

btw, i mite need to catch up with u guys a bit further up. Can u guys tell me what yr first stop is? Even if its somewhere where u guys are going to buy food.
tarkus
Mechanic

Post by tarkus »

I have some new software that converts video into a screen saver, so I want to take some video on sunday. and we will see how it turns out.

Tarkus
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Are you gonna make copies Tarkus? Do I hear........group buy? Hahaha :lol:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Well well well, looks like Sunday is going to be a bit wet, so theres goes the BBQ.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

not a problem....crispy strips!! yay!! the weather is pretty crap today also...I only drive my FTO to work on Fridays....damn it was nice and clean in the garage all week!!
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

I hope the wet weather will give us a reason to drive within the speed limits this time. I've had bad experiences in wet weather in my good old Lancer. Body roll is a killer in the rain!
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

Dry, wet, hail, shine doesnt matter, still gonna go haaaaaaaarrrrrrrrddddd! :twisted: