blue ftos

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

G_A_V
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

blue ftos

Post by G_A_V »

any other blue fto owners here, can u post pics ? I own a Blue GR and i haveo nly seen one the same colour, its weird all the other blue ones i have seen have been heaps lighter or heaps darker, my compilance plate says midnight blue t88c, though when i have seen other pics of ftos that sya their moonlight blue or midnight blue they are a lot darker, and they are usually only gpx model, im soo confused as to which colours are avalible for which models etc, and whos has even seen one of these
Image Kielder Green
My Car looks like this colour btw thats not my numberplate
fuhrer
Apprentice

Post by fuhrer »

yeah ive got a midnight blue GR... how do u post these pics on here... cant work it out..??? anyways let me know how to post and ill post my GR on... think mine is darker though...
THE FUHRER
G_A_V
Veteran Mechanic

Post by G_A_V »

what colour does it say under the hood ?
to post pics you need them uploaded externally, and then hit img and type in a link to the photo, then hit img again :)
twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

i have a blue gr like the one in the pic you posted. i havnt looked under the hood to see what the compliance place says.

there is only one other blue fto the same colour as mine that i have seen in adelaide, and that was a gpx.
lesfto
Apprentice

Post by lesfto »

Ever seen any GOLD ones? I've seen one in Singapore and one here in Melbourne the other day...
EyezOnMei
Apprentice

Post by EyezOnMei »

Mine's mindnight blue as well and it looks the same too me. depending how dirty/sunny etc it is, the colour varies. I like it when the metallic part of the paint shines through.
I also know of at least one custom blue spray paint job on an FTO in Melb... That's a nice brighter blue, more like the RX8's blue :D
fuhrer
Apprentice

Post by fuhrer »

hey guys how do u post the pics on here??[/img]
THE FUHRER
D-TRAIN
Mechanic

Post by D-TRAIN »

That green is extremely rare. I've never seen one before except in pictures from the UK.

To insert a picture in your post, first click on the "Img" button, then the url of the picture, and then click on the "Img" button again.

Will look something like this:

[img]http://your_url_here[/img]