Frist Cruise of 2006 - Victor Harbour - January 14

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

mrx
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Frist Cruise of 2006 - Victor Harbour - January 14

Post by mrx »

Time to get the ball rolling for 2006 - Harndorf, Strathalbyn, Victor Harbour cruise on Saturday, 14th January.

Meeting time : 10 o'clock

Meeting Place : http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... pic&t=4939

Will be stopping for lunch in Victor Harbour. Also stop to get some photo and video of the cruise on the way down.

Will be a great chance to finally catch up with the new guys on the forums, discuss and plan a cruise calandar for the rest of the year, and also the upcoming national cruise.

Looking forward to seeing you all then!
Last edited by mrx on Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
testlabmonkey
Grease Monkey

Post by testlabmonkey »

wicked.... count me in
GoldFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by GoldFTO »

i dunno if i can make that one guys...im still trying to get it off defect for this stupid boot thing...:(

but if i dont make it can you please post what you all going to do during the year so i know when i can finally come down..:)

because i wanna see other people's FTO and see what i can improve on!!!

but yeah 14th jan abit early still for me...ill prolly be able to cum down the month after maybe!!!
testlabmonkey
Grease Monkey

Post by testlabmonkey »

haha we cant even organise one cruise let alone give you a whole year mapped out :P.... what they defecting you for on your boot??? i thought you had that all sorted out already.
mrx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by mrx »

True, but only because we don't just make it happen.

I don't mean setting specific dates necessarily - but at least get some general ideas for where we can go, and say what month to do it in.

But lets just see how it goes....
sonic
Apprentice

Post by sonic »

Sorry....cant go on your "frist" cruise of 2006.....will be in QLD.

But if you make 'em at night or on a Sunday I can prob come along!!
(As long as you dont mind an evo 5 showing you guys what a real mitsi is.. :P :D )

Cheers

Jaime
GoldFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by GoldFTO »

LOL well guys get more organised then bcoz im a country boy and cant help anyway!!!

so it's all upto you smart city guy's to make the plains and us country people to come and visit ya all and have fun!!!

When i do come down where would be the best place to stay..where my car would be safe..dont trust adelaide???

Umm nah they defected me for my driving steering arm BOOT...you know how your driving steering arm under you'r car has a plastic boot over it well mine was cracked and they defected me for that and a loose bolt:(

but i have fixed it all now so it's all good...took me a while to get the part like the boot bcoz they couldn't get an FTO one!!!

also my mags arrived from adelaide (jack bakers tyres) took them 2 months from when i paid for it they arrived and i was putting them on got to the last mag to put on and they gave me a 4 stud..:(

i was so revved bcoz now i have to wait 1 week for 1 wheel...there a tyre place and they cant tell that it wasn't the right rim:(

so i have 3 brnad new rims and 1 stock:(
testlabmonkey
Grease Monkey

Post by testlabmonkey »

god damn... i know this is off topic but you have to be kidding me... did you get a cop on a bad day or something because that is total BS. i see cars with exhausts dragging on the ground... dirty number plate.... NO number plates.... crack windscreens... smoke blowing all over the place and they have the nerve to defect you for that. you should have every right to be pissed at that....im not going to say anymore on the topic :).

Count me in on the cruise still though... got my wheel alignment done and thank god the wheel shudder is all gone now so im a happy boy.... and pedders said that my suspension is pretty good nothing that NEEDS replacing as most of the noises i can hear are non suspension related and they even identified all the noises so i can get them repaired. have posted a question on the technical forum about my rear suspension though.
GoldFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by GoldFTO »

Man i seriously dont know hey...i think because im a P plater in a quick looking sports car they think the more he off the road the better...but there is noway ill be dragging my baby because she means the world to me!!!

but yeah i have fixed everything just waiting for the police to come down next so they can clear me..:)

Yeah i just cant wait until you guys go on this cruise so i know when i have to be ready for the next cruise so i can come down!!!
testlabmonkey
Grease Monkey

Post by testlabmonkey »

zzz zzz i cant believe that there is no body else interesting in this cruise. its a sad day for adelaide.
GoldFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by GoldFTO »

Yeah im sorry guys and there really aint that many FTO in S.A really...Umm i should get my car off defeact this wednesday because it goes over the pit..MMMM
mrx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by mrx »

best of luck!

There are still guys around, but seems like a few aren't available, being o/s or interstate, or the car is off the road for some reason.

Still, always good for a drive - and a lunch in Victor - so if you can make it, we're goin' anyway...
mrx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by mrx »

Day off today!!! Might get around to cleaning the car then...
Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic

Missed out...

Post by Sparhawk »

That'd be right. I moved to Adelaide from Sydney over the Christmas break, and when I finally get the internet back on, I find out Ive just missed a cruise. DAMMIT. Oh well, hopefully you will hold another one soon. Are there plans yet ?
testlabmonkey
Grease Monkey

Post by testlabmonkey »

stay posted im sure mrx will have a new date soon. :)
Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Sparhawk »

No problem. Just looking forward to catching up to some fellow owners. Have been in Adelaide for 3 weeks now, and seen 2 or 3 on the streets. I was looking for a thread to post some pics of my baby up. I still have NSW plates on her, but that'll change soon. Too expensive in NSW anyway.
Last edited by Sparhawk on Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
[color=blue]Death is life's way of telling you - you're fired.[/color]
Oh Bugger, my sig block pic has dropped off the host ;(
mrx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by mrx »

Welcome Sparhawk!

Cooler user name, and I love your signature! LOL!!!

Yeah - will have something organised shortly. Just going to wait for Luca to get back from his trip to QLD and will advise.

Cause, I'm always up for an impromtu drive between now and then.

Oh, and that would be the 3rd FTO to defect to SA from NSW. Looks like a trend...

Hope to catch up soon. As for the pics, why don't we add them to this:

http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... pic&t=4594
Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Sparhawk »

mrx wrote:Welcome Sparhawk!

Cooler user name, and I love your signature! LOL!!!

Yeah - will have something organised shortly. Just going to wait for Luca to get back from his trip to QLD and will advise.

Cause, I'm always up for an impromtu drive between now and then.

Oh, and that would be the 3rd FTO to defect to SA from NSW. Looks like a trend...

Hope to catch up soon. As for the pics, why don't we add them to this:

http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... pic&t=4594
LOL, stupid me... ok pics up now :D

Oh, and I can make time most weekends for a bit of a drive :) Id like to get some good photos of my car with a bunch of others too...
mrx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by mrx »

LOL! I only changed that after you asked where to post them!

Anyhow, I am also keen for some more photo's and video too.

Sure we can work something out.
Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Sparhawk »

mrx wrote:LOL! I only changed that after you asked where to post them!

Anyhow, I am also keen for some more photo's and video too.

Sure we can work something out.
Just tell me where and when :D