Hey

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

gus
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Hey

Post by gus »

Bought my fto today. Its a silver GPX '96 model. I live in Townsville and i was told by the dude that sold me the car that joinin the fto club would be a good move.

So hiya everyone and i look forward to being involved in the club.

:P :P
HiRAEdd
Mechanic

Post by HiRAEdd »

Welcome to the club!
NorthQLDFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by NorthQLDFTO »

:o YAY!!! Another Townsville member! :D I've seen your FTO already... Checked it out while it was for sale (guy had it parked just down the road from my house!)

Great to see another local on here as I have had no other FTO owners to mosh with! :D

I'm also own a Silver FTO (although once my bodykit from the Group Buy FINALLY gets here that will all change :twisted: )
If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>" Well... Then... I'd... Have A Dollar For Every Time Somone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>"!!!
gus
Apprentice

Post by gus »

I doubt i will b able to get a bodykit for mine. The dude who had it before had it lowered a lot. Im havin probs gettin out of steep driveways. (Mcdonalds or hungry jacks anyone).

I think its just a matter of practise at gettin the angle right though so who knows what the future holds. XD
NorthQLDFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by NorthQLDFTO »

Hee hee! With the Bozz front bar & the J-Tech rear bar I don't think lowering is going to be an option for me! :lol:
If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>" Well... Then... I'd... Have A Dollar For Every Time Somone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>"!!!