any suggestion?

This forum discusses anything to do with your In Car Entertainment requirements such as. Stereo's, TV screens, Speakers, Navigation Systems, etc

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

beckham5000
jedwabna poszewka promocja

any suggestion?

Post by beckham5000 »

hey bro,i just wondering do u guys know any shops in sydney doing good installing and selling nice amp and subwoofer.and offer reasonable price and good quality.i m planning to install some in car entertaiment on my fto.any suggestion?
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

Best thing to do dude, is to set yourself a budget on how much u wanna spend and dont forget to include costs for cabling and install. Make sure you buy a good head unit as that is the heart and soul of any system.
beckham5000

Post by beckham5000 »

ok.so i got 1 of the 2000w 12 inch subwoofer.and i need amp for it.how many watts of the amp should i need.any suggestion?and any place doing installation in sydney which is good and not so expensive?thanks
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

Buy an mono block amp that matches the power output of the sub. Matching amps and speakers are very important to utilise each component to its full potential.
I live in Melbourne so i wouldnt know any places in Sydney but there are a lot of places there that do exceptional jobs.