installing 6x9s in rear speaker slots

This forum discusses anything to do with your In Car Entertainment requirements such as. Stereo's, TV screens, Speakers, Navigation Systems, etc

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

robsta
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by robsta »

i think your getting the same subs as me, they go hard im running mine of a 400wrms kicker amp.

im planning a custom parcell tray so theres nothing there to rattle :) but im not giving away any secrets just yet
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Bennoz wrote:You'll be able to get a cheapo socket set from any Auto bits shop like Autobarn or Auto One etc...

I say cheap - cause your top of the line Snap-on ones can cost an absolute bomb!

Those child restraint anchors are put in by compliance shops when the cars are imported here. It is illegal to remove them...

Despite the fact that most of us remove them anyway
for this type of work go the cheepos...however thats all they are good for...

I got a decent set of Kingcrome's awsome if you need to do other stuff but very expensive...

I have another wicked small set which comes with a range of "special" ends for security screws in some stereos...like ford etc...this is very handly and also has some useful socket sizes for this type of work...cost like $20

Here yet another set I got from Jaycar: 23 PIECE RATCHET SET
http://www.jaycar.com.au/productResults.asp?FORM=CAT
cb
Grease Monkey

Post by cb »

With those seat anchorage points they are put on during compliance correct? If so wouldn't it be illegal for you to take them off?