New Cruise - Decide Where and When

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Nacho
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Nacho »

Sorry Supplanter, for some reason it stuck in my head that you were meeting me at Southland. Chaddy is way too far from hoppers crossing so I just decided to go straight to the Southland meet.

I may organise a cruise in about 2-3 weeks from now.........

Don't know where yet.........

But how is everyone's availability?

Weekend before Valentine's Day?
tarkus
Mechanic

Post by tarkus »

smoebody better organise for phone numbers to be available.

LANYON & TARKUS met at maccas in chaddy, SUPPLANTER turned up with some mags for NACHO(no sign?)

we cruised down to the YELLOW petrol staion @ soutrhland. 11:15 no one else there?

We then went down to Dramana and had a great lunch, temp was a beut 33/34C the sea was great and had a swim.

the turn out sux!

Tarkus
Money can't buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible.
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Hopefully I'll be in Tassie by then.
LED ALL the things.
mell
Grease Monkey

Post by mell »

lol ..........looks like we will have to cruise another day ..
sorry i couldnt make it kiddies mind u i didnt have my car back from the panel beaters though i saw the two blue and black ftos drive straight past me at the traffic lights cnr nepean hwy and canadian bay rd.........
Mell
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

I was at the Yellow petrol station till about 11:10am, sorry guys I spoke to Chris and Ken and apparently Kev and everyone pulled out so I went the other way and ended up in Ocean Grove for a swim.

And yes Tarkus it was great weather for a swim at the beach. I didn't have anyone to play cricket with though........ :(

How about we make it easy and next time we organise a cruise we HAVE TO PM prior to the cruise date to get mobile phone numbers?

Ok let's all start with Kev's number! :lol::lol::lol:
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

Please keep in mind a cruise date for either Friday 30th of March or Saturday 1st of April (no joke) Night/evening cruise then midnight pancakes sounds good :D (ill order the chicken hehehehehehe)

I wanna meet u all.... im thinkin saturday would be best cause then our own peetie weetie can come as we're gonna chill for the weekend and hit on the Fosters girls (even though they are butt ugly)... maybe the gillette girls
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

the thing is, i reckon there shouldnt be any cruising with weather over 35. Its just too hot.
I think we should do a nite cruise for the time that Mike is talking about. and dont forget u gotta order 'the breast of chicken'!! :twisted:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Nacho wrote: Ok let's all start with Kev's number! :lol::lol::lol:
Actually if you read the general section theres a post which got all the committee contact detail's :wink:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

FTOluv wrote: I think we should do a nite cruise for the time that Mike is talking about. and dont forget u gotta order 'the breast of chicken'!! :twisted:
If i remember right it was still about 23 odd degrees last year when we did it and the next day it rained so its still quite warm at night, especially in the middle of summer

HAHAHAHA I seriously wont be able to keep a straight face.... and im definatly gonna chuck a pause in just after the breast :lol:

BTW, u realise that was your 1000th post?
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

sorry i couldn't join y'all for last weekend's cruise, had a last minute episode by the bedside... feels better than roasting my bollocks off under the 43deg heat rofl so yeah, it was well worth not getting up from bed ;):P

by the sounds of it, seems like many ppl pulled out - WISE MOVE ;)
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

If i remember right it was still about 23 odd degrees last year when we did it and the next day it rained so its still quite warm at night, especially in the middle of summer
yeah that was a mad nite :D
HAHAHAHA I seriously wont be able to keep a straight face.... and im definatly gonna chuck a pause in just after the breast
this year, i want someone else to do the honours of ordering that dish :P
BTW, u realise that was your 1000th post?
yes! OMG, been on these forums too much!! :lol:
poster
Grease Monkey

Post by poster »

hello to all!~

im in for the next curse where ever we go !~ hahaha

i like the idea of a night cruse btw!!!
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

poster lol :roll:

this thread is long ova... look at the "sticky" section for the new cruise.