Brissy Cruise? Saturday 25th or Sunday 26th March. Its ON!!

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Jase
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Jase »

You are new. The spit is across the broadwater from the broadwater car park. Just out of surfers at sea world. The brissy people should be there before 11 no probs. I'll meet everyone there. I can still go to work at 3.
www.racingspec.com.au
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

ok sunny coast people, looks like we have to leave our 1st meeting point by 9 if we want to get to the spit by 11, i have no idea where the people in brissy can meet up. any ideas from the people who live closer to brissy? and the fella from toowoomba where would be easiest for you do u think?
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

OKay wait up a sec. The original plan was to meet at Alderly. Do we want to meet at the Spit instead? or meet at Alderly and cruise to the Spit... what ppl?
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

where is alderly lol. the more people cruising down the M1 the better so maybe we should meet there then cruise to the spit?
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

I'm pretty new too. But meeting at Alderly and then cruising to the spit sounds like the go to me. Otherwise I'd be cruising there all by myself :(
Although I don't know if somewhere the southern side of Brissy maybe better if we are cruising to Broadwater?
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

Sorry everyone. I just had a look at a bit of a map. I just know I can get down to where the logan meets the pacific pretty quickly. I don't know what people want to do but what does everyone think of meeting somewhere around Beenleigh or Eagleby?
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

scrap that. I just realised that I was looking too fair south. :roll: So where are we all going to meet in Brisbane or Alderly then?
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

You guys need a summary post to wrap up all the talk so far...

like you did last time:
http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... 2&start=40

piccies & all :wink:
Jase
Grease Monkey

Post by Jase »

Hey samson meet wherever you had planned. I'm not that keen on driving to brissy just to drive back down to a venue that's 10k from my home. Getting lazy in my old age. So i'll just meet everyone there.
www.racingspec.com.au
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

OKay, Working on some pics... Its done... Meet in Alderly then cruise to The Spit.. C'mon jase. i'm coming from surfers..... anyway, i'll get some mappage.
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

where in alderley are we going to meet so i can organise the sunny coast people
fto_gurl
Apprentice

Post by fto_gurl »

oK so i am really gonna need some direction on this as I am horrible at finding things when am driving. I am really bad... robsta.. you need to tell me where the farkin heck to meet you or you could be waiting a couple of hours for me.. from there I am following you lot...
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

Bad news peoples, i wont be able to make it. have to go to sydney for work for that whole weekend :( stupid training workshop.
fto_gurl - looks like someone else is going to have to get you to the rest of the group sorry!
HiRAEdd
Mechanic

Post by HiRAEdd »

I've only skimmed over the recent postings and I'm only a 50/50 chance of being able to go but what about the Sunshine Coast people meeting at the Macca's at Springwood, straight off at the offramp, there's Macca's, then straight back on the highway again. That way they can just stay on the highway and meet the Brisbane people on the way out of Brisbane.
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

work gave me the wrong dates so im back in. i'll get some directions for you fto_gurl
fto_gurl
Apprentice

Post by fto_gurl »

Sweet robsta.. was freaking out then thought i would have to drive around for 3 hours lost and alone... ha ha ha..
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

its really simple to get to from the highway(i am assuming u can get that far :p)

***you take the caboolutre/bribe island exit
***go all the way around the roundabout so your heading back towards the mountains
***follow that road along, straight through another roundabout
***keep heading along that road go through a set of traffic lights over a bridge then turn left at the 2nd lights(should be a big intersection near the police station)
***head down the hill through 1 more set of traffic lights
***then turn right into a big park(it says Centenary Lakes in white on the grassy hill)

if you need a map cause my directions are crapo let me know, also if u get lost on the day my moby is 0405 423 073
umm
Grease Monkey

Post by umm »

Heres a pic for where you go after you get off at bribie exit and go over the bridge over the highway.
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

im thinking we should head off about 9 from the lakes.
is it only me, jerome and fto_gurl meeting at the lakes?

is it confirmed that we are meeting at alderely with the brissy people?
wallaby_09
Apprentice

Post by wallaby_09 »

hey guys i might be outta the cruise :( my car went up in smoke yesterday morning. Looks like i just need a new hose unless its the radiator. Hopefully ill get her back before friday