Brissy Cruise? Saturday 25th or Sunday 26th March. Its ON!!

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

fto_gurl
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by fto_gurl »

Yea I am having issues with my car as well... that'll teach me to push it too far.. im sorry so if i'm not gonna make it i'll let u know, but I can still get stickers to you all..
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

samson mate whats the go? need the meeting place confirmed please so i have time to work out the best way to get it.
what time also...
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Meeting place in Brissy
PLace: Alderly Arms Hotel
When?: 10am
Then Cruise to the spit. I drove there this morning and it looks pretty good.
Anybody who wants a cruise kit, give me your email and i'll send it. Its about 2Mb cause of photos. Anyway let me know asap who wants it.
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Okay To summarise:
Everyone Cruises to Meeting point at The Alderly Arms Hotel and be there by 10am Saturday Morning. once everyone arrives or it gets to 10:30 we'll leave (So make sure your there or let me know 0402 022 582).
We will cruise down the M1 to The Spit (Exit 66 I think) then we shall park and have some food. Take some Photos and have some idle chit chat.
I know i want to ask some questions about dials and DIYs etc....
And we'll see what happens after lunch. maybe a quick cruise or whatever we decide.
Any Questions
0402 022 582
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Emails have been sent to:
FTO_Gurl
Daz_FTO
Dr_Jones
HiRAEdd
RallyMad
Ummm
Wallaby_09

I wont be on net again so post in this forum if you want a copy and im sure someone will send you one.
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

OKay Update:
I have a new number
0412 610 096
my Old number is having issues....
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

ok sunny coast people looks like we are leaving the lakes at the latest 9, i'll be there around 8:30. i've got our tripped sorted out so try not to get lost. :) i will stop at all orange lights if it is safe for me to so no one gets lost :)
wallaby_09
Apprentice

car back

Post by wallaby_09 »

hey guys i got my car back :lol: ill meet you at Alderly Arms altho i dont know if ill be able to make it on the cruise to the spit. Got a bit of debt after breaking down this week ill have to see though. cya tomorrow
HiRAEdd
Mechanic

Post by HiRAEdd »

Sorry peeps, I'm out. It's ironic really, my car has cost me so much money I now can't afford to drive it :/
Jase
Grease Monkey

Post by Jase »

I now have to work to 5am fri morn. I will try my best to get to the spit before i start work again at 3. I've got samsons number. I'll try get up by lunch time.
www.racingspec.com.au
Jeff
Grease Monkey

Post by Jeff »

Great to get cruising again.
Thanks to Samson for organising the cruise.
Fantastic to see 6 FTOs cruising down the M1.
Interestingly none of the old faces turned up. It was all new faces with a much younger age group ( except me), and all the cars were moded in some way. 5 manuals must be some record, and all with modified exhausts.
It was really fantastic to different body kits, wheels, and paint jobs, and to finally see a version R live.
See you all next time.
Jeff
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Yeh, Thanks to everyone for turning up. Not quite sure what happened to you jase? But yeh 6 out of 10 wasnt too bad.... I'm going to organise another cruise in about 4 months. Except this time i'll put up the details first. then everyone can say yes or no. and should have about 3 months notice.so everyone can give their work plenty of notice. Anyway i'll post up some pics later today... And i'm also in the process of compiling the videos into one. Thanks again to everyone... We got plenty of looks from everyone we went past. and thankyou to jeff for making me buy a fresh set of undies from the ride in his car.... was awesome.
Hope everyone who turned up can come on the next one, plus more....
See you all soon.
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

I also want to find out about my brakes.... i want new pads (I think i was thinking about my old car jeff)... I'll get a photo of them... I dont think they're standard... jeff agreed yesterday... I'll have to find out what pads i need. Does anyone else have bigger discs and calipers up front???
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

Yeah thanks for the cruise everyone and expecially to Samson for the organisation. Oh and thanks also to Jeff for the ride. Although I really enjoyed it I don't think it had the same effect on me as Sam 8) :lol:
Just one thought, Hows everyone going with the sunburn? I know my nose is a little sore. Maybe seeking some shelter next time may be the way to go to save some red faces :wink: :lol:

Anyway looking forward to the next one samson. See you all then.
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Yeh sunburn Killed me.. neck is smashed and my nose is killing... also arms and hands... still sore...
Jase
Grease Monkey

Post by Jase »

I worked till 4am, didn't get to sleep untill after 5 and slept till 130pm. Had to be at work again at 3. Sorry i missed it. I don't plan on getting rid of mine any time soon. I'll be on the next one.
www.racingspec.com.au