Seat Covers - Quick buy

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

vivek
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by vivek »

hey mxysxy, i know i'm a bit too late, but is there any chance i can grab a set of this letherette seat covers?
SugarFreeGum
Apprentice

Post by SugarFreeGum »

vivek wrote:hey mxysxy, i know i'm a bit too late, but is there any chance i can grab a set of this letherette seat covers?
I'm in the same boat :/ anymore left overs?
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

Hi All,

Few people is asking for seat covers at the moment, I think around 5 max in total from Aus, This is not enough to make a group buy, however, I will try to get some more people in via Internet,

Regardless the number, I will sinalise the orders probably for the next week, and than order it,
Production takes around 2-3 weeks max,
Postage is via FedEx fast air, takes around 4 days

Please put your name down or pm me if you interested,
bobz
Grease Monkey

Post by bobz »

I am interested

Name:............Outer...........Inner.......Stitching......Logo.......Xtra Material.

BobZ...........Dark Grey.........Red...........Red..........Yes..........1.5m

BobZ
Gpx_xxx
Grease Monkey

Post by Gpx_xxx »

Pm u before!! wats happening to it?? how much roughly would it cost??? 8O
vivek
Grease Monkey

Post by vivek »

I'm in as well:

Name:............Outer...........Inner.......Stitching......Logo.......Xtra Material.
Vivek Black black Black no what's this for?

Thanks
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Gpx_xxx wrote:Pm u before!! wats happening to it?? how much roughly would it cost??? 8O
I got the link from ebay, which says 280 pounds, so that's like 700 AUD isnt it? Anybody who has bought these, please give us an average price.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

About 300 hundred bucks from Max (mxysxy)

Now for the beginners, if a list has started - carry it on in your post!

Vivek...........Black................Black.........Black........no
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Ah ok in that case I'm definately in!!

Vivek...........Black................Black.........Black........no
Sublime19.....(Will list colours by tomorrow, just need to decide sorry)
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
SugarFreeGum
Apprentice

Post by SugarFreeGum »

i'd like a set to.

Name:................Outer...........Inner.......Stitching......Logo.......Xtra Material.

BobZ.................Dark Grey.........Red...........Red..........Yes..........1.5m
Vivek................Black...............black.........Black.........no..........what's this for?
SugarFreeGum.....Black........... grey..........black..........grey...........none
bobz
Grease Monkey

Post by bobz »

Name:................Outer...........Inner.......Stitching......Logo.......Xtra Material.

BobZ.................Dark Grey.........Red...........Red..........Yes..........1.5m Red
Vivek................Black...............black.........Black.........no..........what's this for?
SugarFreeGum.....Black........... grey..........black..........grey...........none
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

How much extra material is needed to cover the dash, roof lining, sun shades and door panels?
Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Sparhawk »

You want to cover your dash and roof lining with leatherette ? Have a fetish do we ? :twisted:
[color=blue]Death is life's way of telling you - you're fired.[/color]
Oh Bugger, my sig block pic has dropped off the host ;(
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Sparhawk wrote:You want to cover your dash and roof lining with leatherette ? Have a fetish do we ? :twisted:
*whiichooooshh*
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

BobZ.................Dark Grey.........Red...........Red..........Yes..........1.5m Red
Sublime19........White...........Red........White..........Red...2m=Red, 4m=White
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

Pricing is still same as the previous orders in this thread
Seat covers + FTO embroidered Logo = $380
Postage = $40

For extra material pm me the details
Gpx_xxx
Grease Monkey

Post by Gpx_xxx »

Sublime19........White...........Red........White..........Red...2m=Red, 4m=White
Gpx_xxx...........Cream...........Cream........cream........black.........none
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Sublime19........White...........Red........White..........Red...3m=Red, 4m=White
Gpx_xxx...........Cream...........Cream........cream........black.........none

I've changed mine to 3 Metres of red thanks, 4m white remains the same.
thanks
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

I thought I put a comment somewhere about genuine leather covers, I cant find it now,
hmmmm :roll:

I can supply genuine leather as well from now on. Please ask for the details
SugarFreeGum
Apprentice

Post by SugarFreeGum »

Whats the cost of genuine leather?