Security System

This forum discusses anything to do with your In Car Entertainment requirements such as. Stereo's, TV screens, Speakers, Navigation Systems, etc

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO338
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by FTO338 »

Sounds a bit high for it its got. But do keep in mind its usually cost more to modify exsiting alarm then to get a new one, as the person have to find out the correct wire to connect & try to fit it according to the last installer, which all mean time/money.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Guni_GuGu
Grease Monkey

Post by Guni_GuGu »

Sounds very expensive...

I just bought a new 2-way LCD pager alarm with remote start, and I luv it... It cost me about 200 maybe 300, for the actual alarm, which I got off of eBay brand new, and then about $400 all up to have it installed, (the guy charged me about an extra $100 (from the $300)to set up the windows to wind up on arm, and they wanted to charge me extra to set up the mirrors fold in on arm as well, but I insisted, they were simple, and that they could be done without relays and blah blah, so he did that, as well as the remote start and everything....
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Just out of curious, how many points immobilization it got? I assume its all black wires & is it Australia approved stardard? If not, you going to have a huge problem when it comes to claim after a break in.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.