indiglo dials

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

wildfaye
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by wildfaye »

smorison wrote:just finished talking with them (well a few hours ago) they don't think that it is cost effective for them to create indiglo dials with just KPH on it at this time.

If there are enough interested parties in there i can probably change their mind.

anyone? anyone here likes these in the pics at all?

i vote for them!

we just have to convince them to do a run of them in 180kmh.
(mabe a set of 10 manuals, 10 4spd tips and 5 5spd tips unless there is more pple asking for them! come on bring it on!)

they(funky) already have the mould n watever...so i guess its easy for them to just do a reprint.

they just need to be put over exisiting dials. no removal of needles.

sam
G1
Mechanic

Post by G1 »

there was a previous thread on this topic
http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... 01&start=0

in case you guys want a local source thats already available

i had enough trouble getting 4, good luck getting 25
SilentBob
Mechanic

Post by SilentBob »

That is the style that g1 and myself got when we did our little group run of 4(or was it 5?)
we got it through Etronics....the whole face glows and not just the letters/numbers which I think looks better...

was more expensive, but they also allowed for more customisation(ie we got to put an FTO logo on the dial in the place we wanted blah blah)

and I must admit, it does look good when someone gets in your car at night and see's blue dials, and then you change them to green ;)

SilentBob
scracy
Grease Monkey

indiglo dials

Post by scracy »

I had a conversation with autoillusions today and it would seem that they can manufacture either type of indiglo dials ie:the back litt type or the regular type like the funky products type. As long as we can get 25 of together any combination of types can be done. So cmon guys lets stop being chicks (cant make a decision)(sorry chicks!!!) start making this happen. Personally i dont want dials that read in both mph kmh as they well um look sh*t. Also i think that would contravene our australian adrs? In response to the bloke that asked what white thing in my engine bay was its a remote oil filter. :?
hnm738
Grease Monkey

Post by hnm738 »

so how much would it be for rthe indiglow or the silver?

doe sthat include installation?
ellusion
Grease Monkey

Post by ellusion »

Scracy, wats the difference between the back lit type and the regular type?
scracy
Grease Monkey

indiglo dials

Post by scracy »

back litt type are the silver type ones that only light up the numbers. See pics gav posted up. The normal type ones are the type funky products sell. :lol:
ellusion
Grease Monkey

Post by ellusion »

Seeing that the backlit ones come with purple numbers, is it possible to get the regular dials with the whole face lighting up in purple.

How much is this type?