My experience at 'On The Run Motorsports'

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Nacho
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

My experience at 'On The Run Motorsports'

Post by Nacho »

Not sure how many of you have popped into 'On The Run' but it was my day off today and I thought I'd pop in and have a look at what they had. Johnny was really helpful as Kev said and he was more than willing to have a look at my FTO and suggest things that I can do to improve it before Autosalon. It was a good thing he did coz I went there with no idea of what I was really looking for.

I basically spent about 2 hours there just chatting about cars, my project and he even showed me his WRX out the back which looks REALLY good. I gotta say that they really are nice guys to have a chat with and you can tell that they really do appreciate how much fun it is to mod a car.

I do recommend popping in even just to say hi coz it would be good for us VIC members to supply us with some nice goodies if we ever need any.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

pitty I couldn't get u the address quick enuf...I rang my assistant chick and she couldn't find it...then I forgot to ring u back until about 40min later lol looks like a good joint I have been meaning to go there
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

It's not that big coz they've got an offsite workshop. I'm really interested in this Redback muffler they're trying to sell me. Apparently it gives a better response and I can use my existing twin exhaust tips coz I don't want a bigger one. It also gets a better sound out of the exhaust.

Can anyone vouch for this muffler?
SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator

Post by SILVERFISH »

gotta agree with you... they're awesome guys to deal with :D

...and the CF side mirrors on the WRX!!!! DROOL!!!!!
[url=http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13989][img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8793/ftoclick6gx5.png[/img][/url]
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Johnny was actually in my shop this morning & he ask me to ask you guys, apart from me, who would like to represent them at a "Show & Shine" plus there will be drag or circuit (I don't remember which one) on the 30th of April at Calder Park.

I believe there is only one spot left for "Show & Shine" & its for a FTO :D And yeah anyone is welcome come along & watch Johnny & his Rexie in action that day.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator

Post by SILVERFISH »

i'm still a fair way off having mine at Show & Shine level...
(all just a matter of time... and money!)
but definitely want to see Johnny throw the WRX round the circuit :D

:lol: my missus can hand out flyers for em while i watch the race :lol:
[url=http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13989][img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8793/ftoclick6gx5.png[/img][/url]
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Wow that sounds cool! I wonder what cars are gonna be in the race though? Or is it just Johnny doing a time trial of Laguna Seca in arcade mode? LOL :wink:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

hahhaah dam Joel, u busted me, his actually going to race with his PSP ahahaha :twisted:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

Me and Batman mite rock up to that if weather permits.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Can you please bring Batgirl & Wonder woman with you as well. :wink:
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

I saw Wonder woman last nite actually, she took off yr exhaust from her S15. Sounds very quiet now. Have u seen it with the new half Trial half veilside bodykit yet?
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Well i guess i just have to find out on the 30th April, unless we going to have another get together at Pavilion before then.
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Half trial Veilside body kit? Is this like a cyborg version of a Veilside? Pics?
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

i meant her S15 has the Trial front bar with the Veilside Side and rear bar.