Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

At least it isn't Doraemon or that angry looking red-cheeked thing :roll:
LED ALL the things.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

lol Kev - I wont get the R33 until monday....so my FTO is safe for at least another weekend!! :P
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

That pretty clever Kev. I really like the Mitsubishi diamond!

So let me just confirm that this thing is still on this weekend? The date hasn't been changed?

Whereabouts exactly is the meet point coz there is quite a long stretch of car park along Williamstown and Williamstown Beach?
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Once you get to the end of the main street think its ferguson st you can go right towards the titanic restaurant we will be along there somewhere and im sure we will all stand out if not call me and I will let you know where we are if you dont have my number pm me and I will give it to you ok
cheers Toni

and yes sat 25th is the night of cruise dinner :wink:
SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator

Post by SILVERFISH »

:cry: just letting everyone know i'm not gonna make it...
gf decided to share her flu with me...
was hoping i'd shake it before now... no such luck :cry:
sxcfto
Mechanic

Cruise

Post by sxcfto »

Great to catch up with everyone last night was great get together and good turn out... dinner ran a little over time and cruise was a little later than expected my apologies ......hope everyone enjoyed themselves and I will organise another get together for those who are wanting to put their car into autosalon.

talk to you all soon
Toni :wink:
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Sorry I broke of from the cruise early, started getting a migraine and didn't want to risk driving "spiritedly".
LED ALL the things.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

what the hell happened to everyone...u guys left before I go there...then left dimond creek before i got there. :( I shouldn't just gone home.
lanyon
Apprentice

Post by lanyon »

here u go peeps just a few pics of the cruise last night sorry bout the quality it was a bit dark at macca's but still a good night out :lol:

my mate simmo says only milk and juice comes in 2 ltrs that doesnt mean fto's need juice to run sim.

FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yeah i bail out at Maccas too, i was so tired since i started at 8am in the morning. And you guys can tell i took like 3 times before i can park the dam car :oops:

Great pics Mike :D

BTW i was try to call Toni for you Chris, when i notice we headed off without you, but i guess she couldn't hear the phone.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

ya I got onto Ken but obviously that didn't help... :P I wasn't far behind. When I was at dimond creek another skyline guy pulled up and he just saw u guys drive off...then i just chatted to him about skylines since the FTO crew didn't want me in their cruise :P so sad...lucky for me its only like 20min from my house from there...so I just went home.
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

hey i tried... lol

its rather hard to be on the phone and trying to go around corners and up down dips when going ova the recommended speed limit :roll: :twisted: :wink:

ye we i think we did go past another skyline on the way, maybe thats the guy that pulled up next to u - kekekez.

o btw... just for your info, ive been vomitting all nite and day ever since i got home. The food at that place was SH*T. Been home all day sleeping and popping pills :cry:
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

no good mate...hope u feel better soon....ya it was ok...the wife was happy I was home early...so that was a positive :)
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

I agree with you Ken, I don't care about the price of the food as long as they are good. But I never had a rock hard "medium rare" steak before :roll:

Severing a large table is a poor excuse, as I use to work in a restaurant, if you can't cater that many people then there is obvious problem of either...

1. The premise is too large for the chef/chefs to handle.

2. Lack of chef, I expect at least 3-4 chefs (1 senior, 2-3 juniors) for the size of the promise.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

we don't have much luck with FTO cruises and restaurants...heheh
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Ken I told you the food in that place was sh*t. Sounds like you guys had a good cruise. I will definitely be at the one next week.
WildRide
Grease Monkey

Post by WildRide »

Was not at all happy with that meal.
Got straight home and had to make a dash for the can 8O :?

Not good.

And chris

1st.
Way sorry we left dude. :cry:
I thought I'd counted every one, but obviously not. My bad

2nd
Haha....the skyline couldn't catch the FTO's...hahaha :lol:

WR

P.S Toni....HiPo....anytime your rdy.... :wink: