Hard to find a good/quality installer

This forum discusses anything to do with your In Car Entertainment requirements such as. Stereo's, TV screens, Speakers, Navigation Systems, etc

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

lovemyfto
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Hard to find a good/quality installer

Post by lovemyfto »

Don't bother with JB HiFi Mt Gravatt as I had a subby and amp fitted (already owned them) bought the gear on sunday and on monday the told me that all the gear I had bought was sold and they fitted better gear than I bought. When I had a look the wire was cheap crapy stuff I could buy from Dick smiths for $2/m and subby box was ported not sealed as I had ordered. They also cracked the surround plactic and the locating lug by obviously trying to bash the surround back in instead of placing it properly.

Don't go to northfield(old Queensland audio) Mt Gravatt, I bought a new alpine unit and Ipod combo. 1 - I took the surround off myself and told them not to fit it as it crakc easily and they fitted it. They cracked the surround more and even managed to crack the surround in a different place as well. 2 - They also tried to give me a 2gb nano when I paid for a 4gb and tried to get me to acept this was a printing mistake on the catalogue. I called Gold Coast Carsound springwood and they told me that there where 2 deals 1 for 2gb nano and 1 for 4gb nano with the price diff between the nano's. The sales guy/manager is very dismissive, said the technician didn't notice anycracks when fitting the unit..... well where did they come from..and that I had to fix em myself!!!!!!! WTF

So I guess you could try Gold Coast Car sound springwood, they helped me out when they didn't need to.