Unique Extractors

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

wildfaye
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Unique Extractors

Post by wildfaye »

Hi, read the post on the extractors.

How do these compare to the RPW ones? In term of performance?

Sam
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

Well to start off with RPW never publish dyno runs so its hard to say. What we've created are not Extractors, the exhaust mods are between the extractors and the CAT. why? well Jap made (Stock) Extractors aren't too bad you won't find gains like you will replacing aussie (Stock) extractors. So we went with an area that has more restriction problems first.

I'm still waiting on the dyno results to be emailed to me (john @ UAS isn't the most technically minded) as soon as they are in my mailbox they will be posted for everyone to see. we achieved about a 4KW gain on the prototype using press bent pipes. The Finished product will be mandrel bent and weld neater and tidier (We couldn't justify the expense of making it all neat and tidy and mandrel bent to test a theory). Expect to see another 1-2KW from the finished product. These figures are also based on a tip so Manual cars will see even better results.

BTW there is an existing thread about this "Exhaust Mods" i'm going to lock this one so that the conversation and all the information is in one place easy to find.

thanks