UNOFFICIAL - Car Cruise Sunday 9th April

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

billyzFTO
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

UNOFFICIAL - Car Cruise Sunday 9th April

Post by billyzFTO »

Hey guys me and some friends are organising a cruise and just wanted to see if any one on the fto forums would like to come along

You all would have heard by now how much of a major success our last event was "TRAFFIC", with over 40 cars & approximately 100 people, the weather was good and nothing could ruin the day. With summer around the corner and the weather surprisingly holding up, we have been provided the opportunity to organize the next BBQ.

The event called Pursuit will showcase all the latest innovative idea's Melbournians have to offer, setting the new standards in the automotive industry. So we of for Shizzle Productions invite you to come along.

So bring your cars, bring your friends & bring your girls!

The Location;
Sugarloaf Reservoir (Melway Reference Page 273 B-2), the location will be your host of many scenic panoramas & breath taking turns.

The Time;
We leave at 11am sharp from TAB in doncaster

The Date;
9th April 2006.

The Cost;
The cost stands at $5 per person at the moment. The price is subject to change (90% sure it will be for your benefit, so that means it will be cheaper for you if it were to change... just incase some of you didn't get the point), provided on the day will be all your daily food and beverage intake. TRUST me when I say this THERE WILL BE FOOD TO SPARE.

The Meet Up;

South / East
For those living in the Southeastern side of Melbourne a meet up spot has been organized @ 546 Springvale Rd, Springvale. The Green house training studio car park, More details will be released closer to the date, you can call Jimmy on 0412 776 617(optus) or 0433 177 199(three)

West / North
For those living in the Western / Northern side of Melbourne, another arrangement spot can be organized through me. Contact Martin on chewey.is.sticky@gmail.com or 0422 425 893

Those who feel that there confident in arranging there own lifts / find there own way to the final meet up spot it's at; the corner of Williamsons Rd & Doncaster Rd, Doncaster 3108. Melway reference Pg 33 Block D10.
The departure time will strictly be 11am or ASAP from this spot, those who are late may be left behind.

We the organizers would like to emphasize the fact that we do not encourage any stupid behavior; any incidents due to your own stupidity will be your own problem. We also do not encourage any acts that will break the law and we do not hold and responsibility for any of your individual actions.

If you feel that you are interested in the event although and feel that you may have issues in regards to a means of transport, don't be shy to contact me to see if we can work something out.

If you have any questions or show of interest feel free to contact

Jimmy - 0412 776 617
Sam - 0433 989 898
Bill - 0403 162 207
Martin - 0422 425 893

The Past Cruises;

First Cruise (Geelong) - http://photobucket.com/albums/b121/billyzjimmyz/

Second Cruise (Anglesea) - http://photobucket.com/albums/e364/for_s ... oductions/

Cruise Video - http://users.tpg.com.au/mikehua/cruise+ad1.wmv
tarkus
Mechanic

Post by tarkus »

have any of the regular FTO cruise attendees heard of this group or been on one of the "cruises"?

I might be interested if they are not just a bunch of wannabees and are serious car enthusiasts!

CYA Tarkus

"If any of the organisers want to PM me thats OK"
Money can't buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

I was going to the last one, but i missed out. Beside, Bill is there so i'm sure there at least 1 FTO hehhe
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
billyzFTO
Apprentice

Post by billyzFTO »

LOL kev try to make it to this one please

FTO REPRESENT

also have that lime green one coming, the turbo'ed one
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yeah saw that lime green in the video clip. Did you guys use a normal digital still camera to capture that clip?
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
billyzFTO
Apprentice

Post by billyzFTO »

um we used a normal video camera. It was just the guys first time making that video. The video had to compress the video so that it was easier to send around on the internet. This next cruise video would be a on a dvd and would be longer
billyzFTO
Apprentice

Post by billyzFTO »

thanks for the people who attended the cruise, was a pretty good turn out
i think there was between 70 to 80 cars (a few cars got lost along the way to sugar loaf)

pictures can be found at
http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g124/marteeee/

stay tuned for the next cruise
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »