ROYAL CHILDRENS HOSPITAL APPEAL CRUISE FRIDAY THE 14TH APRIL

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

quain
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by quain »

Seems like everyone who went had a great time which is always good to hear... shame on the weather though :(
Kinda feel bad not been able to attend this as my first cruise with the club since my fto is been repaired and ended up playing around with a friends new civic who had no interest in the cruise :evil:
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

How much money was raised by this cruise?
LED ALL the things.
tarkus
Mechanic

Post by tarkus »

Hya All

not sure how many were on the cruise, but I was told by one of the organisers that the carpark had 800 spaces as you can see from the photo, it was nearly full and cars were coming and going all the time. I did the full trip , in the rain all the way to Pier 35. Then the hoons started blasting up and down the road, so I left. :twisted:

no prizes for counting the cars in the carpark.

CYA Tarkus
Money can't buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible.
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

thats a nicely operating fish eye lens Tarkus
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Were there any 'really' nice cars there? Can't really tell from the photo. Of course any FTO that attended is classed as a 'nice' car.
tarkus
Mechanic

Post by tarkus »

the photo is actually 4 photos stitched together.

if you look at the "I" in bunnings it looks a little blured.

i do have a wide angle lens as well but still could not get the whole car park in one shot and the stitch program does not like the wide angle shots.

where are you photos Kev?

Tarkus
Money can't buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

The only photo i took was with your camera remember? As i forgot to bring my camera.

:oops:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
mcgal
Apprentice

white fto

Post by mcgal »

hey everyone...yeh that was me with the white fto. i got there at about 10 to 4 aswell n saw everyone leaving so i just joined the crowd on the main road. was goin to drive in the car park but looked like at least a half an hour exit time. despite the rain was awesome fun though
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

NO WAY! believe it or not i counted exactly 199 cars in that picture.... but theres heaps just parked on the road