HOT4Z CRUIZ TOM, MAKE AN APPEARANCE WITH your FTO!!!

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO2sxy
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

HOT4Z CRUIZ TOM, MAKE AN APPEARANCE WITH your FTO!!!

Post by FTO2sxy »

the cruise is near,,very near,,ive been waitin for the weather,,last time we had no less then 60 done up cars,,this timei promise a lot more,,so whos up for it,,email me yr details so i can contact,,who wants to come time date n place to be decided soon,,, date is on the 19oct,but it might change again palm beach or cosford,this week details shouls finalised with names of the cars that are comin TIME IS 11AM AT HOMEBUSH CAR PARK F 6 NEXT TO THE DOME ON AUSTRALIA AVE ANY PROBLEMS EMAIL ME ON MRBKDFKP@YAHOO.COM.AU

the 19oct,car park p6 on australia avenue at 11am,we heading to palm beach or Gosford,,its next to the dome next to olympic station the big car park next to the dome u cant miss itttttttttttt,the cars are coming 200+ c u there .

WERE MEETIN AT KINGROVE SHELL AT 9:45, LEAVIN AT 10:15, IF ANYONE WANTS TO MEET THERE
mmmyum
Apprentice

haha

Post by mmmyum »

:lol: i was d only fto there n damnn i felt like i was on toppa d world !!!!!!!!!! i was soooo UNIQUE and felt damn HOTT 2 !!!!!!!!
FTO2sxy
Apprentice

Post by FTO2sxy »

NICE FTO BRO, IT WAS THE SILVER ONE WITH THE MONSTA TACHO RIGHT... I SAW YA I WAS THERE 2 IN "ORGZMC" THE GTS COMMODORE, MY FTO WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE 2 BUT ITS OUTA COMMISION TILL NEXT WEEK.

ANYWAYZ NEXT HOT 4Z CRUIZ IL MAKE SURE I GET THE POST UP EARLY I WANT ALL THE FTO'Z THERE!!!!!!!
mmmyum
Apprentice

yahh sic sic

Post by mmmyum »

only had a couple a hours sleep...so didn't look tha best 4 me n my soon 2 be modified baybee though but yeahh dat was a good cruise around....n thanks !!!!!