Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ellusion
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

FTO Shop

Post by ellusion »

Hi,
Just wondering if the products are shipped from australia or if they will be shipped from Funky in the UK.

Also, since many of the products you are selling come from Funky, wouldn't it be cheaper to get them from KMC (where funky actually get there stock from)?
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

I don't believe KMC supply the bits that we are selling, the only funky products we're selling are only available for the FTO.

the products are consolidated and shipped to me then distributed directly from australia. works out cheaper.
fto12345
Mechanic

Post by fto12345 »

Hi,

I have just done a little rough calculations and the products that are for sale here at the moment are no where near cheaper...

one or two products has just got the postage price taken off...and the rest are actually either same price or expensive due to the exchage rate...

So how does this makes it a better offer for us?

Just a question.

Thanks,
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

i'll check the exchange rates on them but they should be the same price. why buy from here? well this site actually costs me quite a bit to run so the tiny % that i'm making on these goods will cover some of the cost of it.

I would hate to have to charge membership or anything like that, like they do in the UK.
Deeps
Grease Monkey

Post by Deeps »

Just a quick question about the dash modifications available in the "FTO shop" section. Can we install these modifications ourselves, or do we need to get someone to install them for us?
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

they are all install yourself items i'm more than happy to assist with the install if you need it
wildfaye
Grease Monkey

Post by wildfaye »

Are these items already available?
or waiting to be shipped in?
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

i will be doing a weekly consolidated shipment from the UK and then distributed from here. If there is enough demand for specific items then i'll start bulk ordering them, but i need to find out what's in demand so to speak before i can do that.
D-TRAIN
Mechanic

Post by D-TRAIN »

fto12345 wrote:Hi,

I have just done a little rough calculations and the products that are for sale here at the moment are no where near cheaper...

one or two products has just got the postage price taken off...and the rest are actually either same price or expensive due to the exchage rate...

So how does this makes it a better offer for us?

Just a question.

Thanks,
The FP prices are a little dearer than KMC but not by much. For example, the dial rings, I got it from KMC for $91.15 (more than 3 months ago) and FP is selling it for $95.00.

Some things are cheaper though. For example the aluminium needle cups. I bought these from AWD in Japan for a lot more than $100 as advertised by FP. I bought these awhile ago though.

My dash looks like this (without the chrome cover panel though):

GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

Image[/quote]

that looks HORNY AS!!! i want one... hehehe :D
TimmyD
Mechanic

Post by TimmyD »

looks kinda like the dials in gone in 60 seconds :P
Deeps
Grease Monkey

Post by Deeps »

Yeh those dials look nice!!!! 8O
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

GPXXX wrote:that looks HORNY AS!!! i want one... hehehe :D

buy online today ;)
Bluntman
Grease Monkey

Post by Bluntman »

can we get speedos that go higher than 180, im pretty sure ive seen ones that go up 2 260ish.........
can somebody please link images of the different combinations of dash's and stuff..
thanks
fto12345
Mechanic

Post by fto12345 »

Hi,

The white dials that are here in FTO shop online, are they glowing ones? I guess I mean are they the indiglo ones?

Otherwise, do they light up them selves at all?

Thanks, I am seriously wanting to get an indiglo ones but no one with reasonable price does them...

Geez~~

Thanks,
fto12345
Mechanic

Post by fto12345 »

Hello,

So how do I buy the stuff here if I don't have a credit card?

Thanks,
D-TRAIN
Mechanic

Post by D-TRAIN »

If Stephen can do money order, that would be make it easier for people without credit cards. You can then do that at any post office.
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

if you set yourself up with a paymate account it can transfer money straight from your account to mine. I also accept Pay anyone style transfers. just place an order as Direct Deposit and it will tell you the account details.

paying in cash of any form is better for me as i don't have to pay commission on credit cards so unlike most sites with online shopping i encourage it ;)
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

smorison wrote:
GPXXX wrote:that looks HORNY AS!!! i want one... hehehe :D

buy online today ;)
like i said previously, no more rice mods until the turbo motor goes in :twisted:
fto12345
Mechanic

Post by fto12345 »

Hello smorison,

So do you actually have any of the item with you or do you still have to order them in?
And if you do order them in, how long will it take? about 2 ~ 3 weeks?

And where abouts do you live? You're in Sydney right? Cause I might as well try and give the money to you directly rather then transfer, as it'll cost me money to do that too....

And do you know of any updates on the indiglo dials?

Thanks,