Lets see if I can shake NSW awake!!!

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Bennoz
National President
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Bennoz »

Gotta knock it back another week. I now have to work again this coming weekend :x No horespower at all for Bennoz! :evil:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Aight then.. next weekend it is! (I hope)
Damn I just wanna go on a cruise so bad, I got a rush driving behind and in front of kazbah's FTO, I can't imagine how good it would feel to drive around with a BUNCH of FTOs (You know, I don't even care if it's a 2 car cruise, I'm so eager lol) :twisted: :twisted: [/b]
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
kazbah
National Secretary

Post by kazbah »

The weekend after it is.... :wink: Ben get your act together and get some work done during the week please... you are holding up proceedings here :lol:
Teania
Mechanic

Post by Teania »

so the 13th or 14th??? and did we finally decide on Wollombi??

If yes - looking ok for Rob and I 8)

now - which FTO do we bring......
kazbah
National Secretary

Post by kazbah »

I'm thinking Wollombi.... and bring both FTO's... just cuddle up later :D Now all I have to do is sell one child for the petrol money :lol: :lol:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

lol damn I feel like .. the odd one out cos I've never been on any cruises and you guys have been on so many! I'll be the "new guy" :?
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Ahh.. i might not be able to go on the 14th sunday... my friend is coming from UK.. but then, i can just let him catch a bus from the airport lol..
Zee

Post by Zee »

dude i just had to comment on your pic (kazbah)
thats the funniest car pic i've ever seen
thanks for the laugh........
:lol:
the whip lookin like the batmobile
chrome rims with the matchin feel
any competition that will kill
its factual and thats for'real
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

dude, she a umm.. "dudette" if thats a word lol
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

lol we have had this conversation on the site before. It was decided that even females can be called 'dude' with no intent behind it :lol:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

ah ok nvm then lol
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

OK so is it definately on next sunday? (14th)

So who's coming?

well I'm in so should we get a list started? I'm assuming kazbah is since she organised it lol..

so

1) kazbah
2) sublime19
3) Bennoz?
4) Teania?
5) smorison?
6) scarecrow?

Damn im just so eager to go on a cruise lol.. as u guys noticed :P
kazbah
National Secretary

Post by kazbah »

Eh I should mention Sunday 14th is Mothers Day!!! Maybe the Saturday?? :wink:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

LOL you are keen! Look I cant do the 14th, but I can do the weekend after. Sunday the 21st - how are we for that? If its good I'll lock it in & start a new thread. I'll tell work to kma :)
kazbah
National Secretary

Post by kazbah »

This will end up a Christmas cruise at this rate... but I think I'm free on the 21st..... :wink:
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

kazbah wrote:This will end up a Christmas cruise at this rate... but I think I'm free on the 21st..... :wink:
Just had a look with "Whereis" and i nearly have to zoom out all the way to find Wollombi! Fair way to drive! 8O
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problem.

[img]http://www.speedtest.net/result/79682123.png[/img]
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

akuma3 wrote:
kazbah wrote:This will end up a Christmas cruise at this rate... but I think I'm free on the 21st..... :wink:
Just had a look with "Whereis" and i nearly have to zoom out all the way to find Wollombi! Fair way to drive! 8O
What is it with you and your fear of long distances! :lol:

Its only 2 hours tops! You get to enjoy what your car is made to do on the open road....
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Ok! 21st it is (I hope for real this time :lol: )

Cos the week after that I gotta big rave on saturday which'll end 7 in the morning lol so I'll be in no condition to drive "safely" :twisted:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

lol yes I'd rather not have you 'chewing' your way behind me at pace :lol:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Bennoz wrote:lol yes I'd rather not have you 'chewing' your way behind me at pace :lol:
LOL!! I might just hallucinate that you're just a big red ball on the road instead of the "big red car" :lol: