brakes

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO338
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by FTO338 »

khunjeng wrote:lol u guys...move to the East side where all the real men live...

I'm just an exception out here :P
I don't take side, i'm at the central :P

And Max congratulation on your new purchase, you can now say good bye to all your performance dream & hello to "Better homes & garden", not there is anything wrong with that :wink:

I'm down for a house warming party too ehhehe :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

FTO338 wrote:
khunjeng wrote:lol u guys...move to the East side where all the real men live...

I'm just an exception out here :P
I don't take side, i'm at the central :P

And Max congratulation on your new purchase, you can now say good bye to all your performance dream & hello to "Better homes & garden", not there is anything wrong with that :wink:

I'm down for a house warming party too ehhehe :lol:
thanks mate,
but I think there will be more peformance gains,
The house comes with a GPX shell, 3 engines and 2 tip box,
Better get an engine crane soon I reckon!!!
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

U didn't brought that black shell from that guy who ad it not long ago did u?
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Time for you to start diggin a pit right in the garage. If your GF asks then just say that you found an 'X' on that spot and thought there was treasure buried under there! :lol:

The party sounds awesome as well! You can invite khungeng as well if he doesn't still think you're a chick! :lol: :lol: :lol:
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

Nacho wrote:The party sounds awesome as well! You can invite khungeng as well if he doesn't still think you're a chick! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

the whole fto club is invited!
maybe we should organise the National Cruise to my place, then we can turn it into boose cruise,
All good unless we dont gate crash the party
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

That's right! Then we can also have the mini Motorkhana in your back yard. Realistically we could if we had those remote control FTOs.... :roll: