Stereo Brackets.

This forum discusses anything to do with your In Car Entertainment requirements such as. Stereo's, TV screens, Speakers, Navigation Systems, etc

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

payaya
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Stereo Brackets.

Post by payaya »

Hey all when my stereo got stolen they took the bloody bracekts as well! Now im having a hard time mounting my new deck. Does anyone know where i can get these? Or anyone in melbourne got these lying around? I can come buy them off you if ya want.

thanks
TheSentry
Grease Monkey

Post by TheSentry »

I'm after a set of brackets as well, but haven't gotten round to getting them yet.

Anyway you should be able to get new brackets off any mitsubishi dealer. The parts numbers are MB-874343 and MB-874344. Those part #s are for the left and right brackets.
payaya
Oldtimer

Post by payaya »

thanks dude, just wondering if ya know the price? cant be that much only two pieces of metal! :)
payaya
Oldtimer

Post by payaya »

also how sure are you they are the correct brackets?

thanks
TheSentry
Grease Monkey

Post by TheSentry »

No I'm not 100% sure, but the part numbers were given to me by the parts department of a mitsubishi dealer. Told him I had an FTO and he looked it up on the computer and there it was. Was quoted $15.50 for each piece. Would have gotten them by now but I've been really lazy. Think I'd better get em this weekend. :lol:
payaya
Oldtimer

Post by payaya »

just rang up mitsubishi they have three sets left in melbourne. All at the Campbellfield store. Gonna go get a set today, ill see if they fit before i buy, and ill tell you for sure if they fit or not.

thanks dude.