Star_Lancer
Grease Monkey

Post by Star_Lancer »

dont lower the standard of an fto by going to a hot 4's cruise. :P
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

true that.. hot 4's is a disgrace :evil:

anyway I've noticed there hadn't been any posts before this one for a week! cmon NSW :P
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Sorry, Im a bit busy for the next few weeks, I'll sort another one for late July :wink:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Bennoz wrote:Sorry, Im a bit busy for the next few weeks, I'll sort another one for late July :wink:
btw to ask a question, u remember how my boot for the steering needed to be replaced? well I needed to change them both, so changed both and just a service with oil change cost me $120. did I get a good deal? cos I took it to my friend, was just wondering if it actually worked out cheaper than normal. (so I can take it to him next time too :wink: )
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

sublime19 wrote:
Bennoz wrote:Sorry, Im a bit busy for the next few weeks, I'll sort another one for late July :wink:
btw to ask a question, u remember how my boot for the steering needed to be replaced? well I needed to change them both, so changed both and just a service with oil change cost me $120. did I get a good deal? cos I took it to my friend, was just wondering if it actually worked out cheaper than normal. (so I can take it to him next time too :wink: )
Sounds alright. I paid about $20 each for my boots... so yeah $40 for boots, plus oil ~$25, plus oil filter ~$10, plus labour... thats about right :wink:
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

how do u get oil for $25? 8O
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

'mates rates!'
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

can i be your mate? :lol:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Yes but no touching! :P
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

ahaha.. my friend's a mechanic, well he's a apprentice but he gets me mates rates, the boots cost $7.50 each, he showed me the reciept too, oil filter and everything with labour cost me $120, plus he said my car's in excellent condition cos the bottom of the car has no oil leaks at all, it's clean enough for me to lick :P well not really ._.