Hey Guy's I'm Mr_Mivec24v aka oLLy.

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Mr_Mivec24v
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Hey Guy's I'm Mr_Mivec24v aka oLLy.

Post by Mr_Mivec24v »

Hey Guy's...

My Names Oliver call me oLLy for short...I am 17 and i am really interested in FTO's i love there shapes and ride they sound sweet...

I am Planning to buy one sooner or later so i joined up on here to see if anyone can help me buy my 1st car.

I am also Hoping to find something in the price range of $13k-$20k.

I hope to get to know you guy's a lot more.

atm i'm driving my dads Nissan Pulsar N16 q "03" it's Nice i put rims Chromies on it...apart from that Stock.. and yeahh thats about it...

I'm from Sydney Campbelltown yesterday i spent all day sunday looking for FTO'S for sale at Lansvale...JapStyle the shop was called and Fuji Motorsport but yeahh hope to get to learn a lot more. :D :D
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

i bought mine at Fuji, the guy was really helpful.

i notice there was a blue one in the yard recently, i think it's still on sale - looks sick. Facelift, GPvR wing. I think it's advertised for $18,880, but like all yards, you can push them down. Took 4k off the advertised price when i got mine.
Mr_Mivec24v

Post by Mr_Mivec24v »

yepp that blue one is sxc...

$18,990 i think somewhere around there...

i sat inside it and i was soo happy haha

very nice car sunroof and all there good fuji

are you the gy that bought the WHITE FTO with Chrome Rims...

I saw it and it's HOT!it had SOLD on it i was there yesterday. :wink:

I might take BIG INTEREST in the Blue one...Only 53000km :)
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

White one was nice too.

I bought mine a while back, Yellow Limited Edition.

The blue one looks great.
frozenwaffles
Grease Monkey

Post by frozenwaffles »

there is heaps of advice that can be offered here...my first is to buy a 1997 or later one. many improvments all over the car. if you upper limit is $20000, you will have no problems getting a newer one for that price...
Ju5tin
Apprentice

Post by Ju5tin »

I paid about 30k for mine .. mind you that was over 5 years ago .. and there was about 4 FTO's in Perth - Mine being a spotless Facelift model with only 19,000 k's back then.

It's served me well over the years with no major issues.
:D
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

well general price is about 13-16k for good condition, if u have 20K to spend will, just like frozenwaffles said, u got a lot of options. people who turbo their FTOs or heavily mod it sell it for that price.

personally I would look through a private seller, plenty of FTOs for sale up on the cars for sale section.

Good luck finding what you like :wink:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Gpx_xxx
Grease Monkey

Post by Gpx_xxx »

Hey Olly I'll sell my fto if your interested red gpx 94 tip no sunroof but :? ..

PM me if your interested or call me 0423081483 im selling it around $13k i want to get a skyline :D hehehe
dstocks
National Vice President

ahhh

Post by dstocks »

I paid about 30k for mine .. mind you that was over 5 years ago .. and there was about 4 FTO's in Perth - Mine being a spotless Facelift model with only 19,000 k's back then
Ahhhh, so you are the culprit. I just missed out on that one. You bought it just before I did..... (unless there was another icecelle blue one with 19000km for sale over there) :D
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    meikobobo

Post by meikobobo »

I have just joined recently - husband having midlife crises and needs to drive a FTO. Too much Grand T game and viewing Fast and Furious.I am doing the background research. Finding site very useful. Are these cars a reliable car (given age and condition) Are they mostly a drive on occassion car or can you use it to on a more regular basis.
    sublime19
    Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

unfortunately it's not "toofast" :P

its a great car, a lot of people here, i should say the majority use it as a regular driver
    all depends on if u wanna drive a manual to work everyday in peak hour traffic, also short distance drivers aren't really too good for the car.

Well you'll find FTOs will generally be in better overall condition than other sports cars, as people don't thrash them as much as other cars which probably get redlined on a regular basis (I hope not!) :P
    I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
    Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
    Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
    khunjeng
    Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

meikobobo wrote:I have just joined recently - husband having midlife crises and needs to drive a FTO. Too much Grand T game and viewing Fast and Furious.I am doing the background research. Finding site very useful. Are these cars a reliable car (given age and condition) Are they mostly a drive on occassion car or can you use it to on a more regular basis.
    I drive my FTO to work everyday and I do a bit of kms...

car has been awsome, good on fuel if u want it to be, some nice features and really good to drive - looks hot also which is the main thing.
    meikobobo

Post by meikobobo »

thanks all - I am very reassured now all we have to do is find one
    :D