hey guys

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

shaohaok
jedwabna poszewka promocja

hey guys

Post by shaohaok »

hey guys, i'm new here! haven't bought my FTO yet but i would like to meet up with anyone with an FTO coz they are really nice!! i wanna get one sometime early next year so would like to find out more about them. i'm near sunnybank on the southside
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

Hi Shaohaok, welcome to the forums. There are other members here near you I'm sure, if not I'm sure their would be on the mailing list that a lot of the queensland members are on. It's a yahoo list mentioned in one of the other queensland threads here.

Anyway good luck with your purcase!
indyfto
Grease Monkey

Post by indyfto »

Welcome Shaohaok. Us Qld members have a separate group including here at:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ftoqld/

We have occassional get togethers etc and all members are extremely helpful. I'm sure you'd have no trouble getting in contact with someone near you as anytime I'm around Sunnybank there are quite a few FTOs out and about. I actually think the majority of our members live on the southside anyway bar a couple on the northside, like me...

Brad.
shaohaok

Post by shaohaok »

it seems to be taking a very long time for me to register to that yahoo group :(
indyfto
Grease Monkey

Post by indyfto »

shaohaok wrote:it seems to be taking a very long time for me to register to that yahoo group :(
I think that is due to our group webmaster/leader has not yet accepted your request to join up? Probably as he is too busy. His name is Chris - He goes under the nickname of Breza on this group if that's any help to you.
shaohaok

Post by shaohaok »

that's ok. i'm still reading through the posts in fto australia anyway. i really hope things work out and i can FINALLY get my hands on an FTO. i've been wanting one since watching Thunderbolt AGES ago. i got the VCD if anyone wants it.
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

shaohaok, I really want that Thunderball VCD, is there anyway you could burn it or something for me? PM me if you can think of a way to get me a copy please, thanks a lot.