Micro Cruise on tuesday night...

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

AJ
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by AJ »

Do I have to answer 3 times?

Yes, I'll be up for this. Any time from say 7.30. Hope the rain stops.
Frozen...over to you for time and place.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

AJ wrote:Do I have to answer 3 times?

Yes, I'll be up for this. Any time from say 7.30. Hope the rain stops.
Frozen...over to you for time and place.
Ok count me in. Waiting on time and place. if eastern subarbs then me and AJ can come up from city
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
frozenwaffles
Grease Monkey

Post by frozenwaffles »

ok well frozens the word for today thats for sure. how about we find some nice warm waffles for dessert tonight!!! (winks at ben to fire up the oven)
lets meet at 8pm at the south end of driver ave, moore park (right opposite the entrance to the hordern pavillion and RHI at Fox Studios (entertainment quater)...any probelms or cant find it...call me 0416146500.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I know how to get to fox studios, go up cleveland street, and after Sydney girls high school just go straight after the big traffic lights and there's fox studios. Is it around there?
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
frozenwaffles
Grease Monkey

Post by frozenwaffles »

yeah driver ave is bewtween the park and the rhi and hordern pavillion...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Hey dude how's the car now? Any news yet?
frozenwaffles
Grease Monkey

Post by frozenwaffles »

hi sublime, nothing yet just being looked at now. should be cool but we'll wait and see.
the half cut of the galant that was on ebay has been sold too...
lets hope she's ok. was great to meet you and have fun on sunday!
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

frozenwaffles wrote:hi sublime, nothing yet just being looked at now. should be cool but we'll wait and see.
the half cut of the galant that was on ebay has been sold too...
lets hope she's ok. was great to meet you and have fun on sunday!
lets hope it's nothing major, all the best with it :D
yea was great to meet u too man, yesterday was good, apart from the fact that your car had a bit too much to drink! :lol:

And i STILL can't get over Ben's mini cooper!! now that's what you call a true "sleeper" :twisted:

EDIT: I just called UAS and the pipe is for Mivec only :( He said they might have one for the GR later today or on monday
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

sublime19 wrote: EDIT: I just called UAS and the pipe is for Mivec only :( He said they might have one for the GR later today or on monday
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting your a GR! Dont bother with the UAS pipe for a GR its just a 75mm bit of flexible black plastic tube. Can buy that anywhere....
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

he said i'll still get a 2kw at the wheels lol.. is that still the case 8O
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Yeah but you'd be better of with a dunny pipe one lol. That black UAS tube lasted 6 months before it split in multiple places on mine...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Bennoz wrote:Yeah but you'd be better of with a dunny pipe one lol. That black UAS tube lasted 6 months before it split in multiple places on mine...
8O shiet.. even if i have a dunny pipe or whichever pipe u recommend, i have no idea how to put it in or cut it the right shape .. care to help me out there? :D

or point me in the right direction :wink:
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

where can you get a rubber one... dunny pipe dont look great...
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Oh I dunno... it doesnt look too bad! :P

sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

btw u guys remember last week on thursday we were talking abt those FTOs that are part of some jap club?

the one i was talkin abt was this one

they're using his car as a display car for their product

http://www.carmate.com/product_details. ... &p_id=5882

it doesnt look as good as i thought as i did before.. cos i i saw it at a distance, don't really like it as much now but well yea this is what i was talkin abt
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

This is the forum that I was talking about that night to.

http://jdmstyletuning.com/
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

well it looks like too short between cruises to have another one before both you guys (ben + AJ) go overseas so we gotta have one soon after you guys are back :D