Alpine guru in Melbourne

This forum discusses anything to do with your In Car Entertainment requirements such as. Stereo's, TV screens, Speakers, Navigation Systems, etc

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

bobz
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Alpine guru in Melbourne

Post by bobz »

Hello, in my FTO I have a 5 year old top of the line Alpine setup, due to the fact that the car has been neglected for the last 4 years it needs a tidy up like speaker replacement and an addition of an subwoofer. The system has a motorised screen as well as a TV tuner etc. and a 4 chanel amp. as well as a DVD stacker.

I need a Alpine guru that can tell me what older components I need to source to get sat nav and a seperate CD/MP3 stacker as well as helping out with advice on subwoofer installation.

Thanks

BobZ
[img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/wizard561/FTOSig.jpg[/img]
lanyon
Apprentice

alpine expert

Post by lanyon »

well sir i have 2 good sources for u to speak with. Tower audio in melton stock alpine and im sure adam can help u out with your dilema he's been working with alpine for 12 years. And if he cant help you i had my fto next to the alpine reps car at auto show off. He's got a proton with the plates MRHALE i think his name is lauchlan hale thus MRHALE. good guy ask adam for his number or find him on the net .. good luck with your system.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Well u can always go to Alpine head office in Hallam & pick their brain, the tech there had been with Alpine for 15yrs.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.