Qld - brisbane.. reply if this is u

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

pink_goes_faster
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by pink_goes_faster »

Hi i am from the northside of brisbane chelly knows me. well you cant miss me my fto is hot pink with a black bonnet. We would like to see more fto's out cruising it would be nice.
:lol:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Hey pink, r u going to the cruise on the 1st? shows some pics of your car
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
chelly
Grease Monkey

Post by chelly »

I sure do know u!! u the chick with a hot fto who knows more about cars than most guys :D u awesome cool :D we havs to catch up again soon!
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

More importantly r u goin to the cruise this saturday its madcore cool lol
Chelly will get that. i dont normally talk like a tool
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...