wooh

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

TimmyAndCo
jedwabna poszewka promocja

wooh

Post by TimmyAndCo »

hey peeps, I went and started posting straight away stupid me.....

then again u can help but tell someone when someone drives away from your house in a car that looks exactly like your own so u run home only to find youve run home for nothing... teehee

I was wondering if there are any decent fto servicing places around bankstown? ultratune is the macdonalds of car servicing centres...
scarecrow
Veteran Mechanic

Post by scarecrow »

I'm confused by probably 90% of that message... regardless, what I think you want is for me to tell you that the most knowledgable of all FTO servicers in NSW would be UAS (unique auto sports www.nismo.com.au) in Castle Hill.

They really know there sh*t, but will charge you through the nose for it.

If it's only a minor service you can take it to any mechanic you like really, just choose one that looke reputable. Or better yet, service her yourslef! You'll find guides a plenty on the website if you look around :)
[img]http://members.iinet.net.au/~viper39/carbw.jpg[/img]
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

hahaha didnt u read the post about him walking out of bankstown station and he thought he saw his car... and he ran home.. to find it in his garage...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

yea i saw a post like that aaages ago though? i thought it was some different guy with a similar coicidence.. 8O
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Re: wooh

Post by khunjeng »

TimmyAndCo wrote:hey peeps, I went and started posting straight away stupid me.....

then again u can help but tell someone when someone drives away from your house in a car that looks exactly like your own so u run home only to find youve run home for nothing... teehee

I was wondering if there are any decent fto servicing places around bankstown? ultratune is the macdonalds of car servicing centres...
whats do you want to do? ...use this forum for info and you can do almost anything from oil, breaks - now suspension even the tappets!